Sinn Fein? They have gone away, you know.

Started by Trevor Hill, January 18, 2010, 12:28:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Orior

Fair enough, I'm not endorsing rape, and she is a victim and has indeed every right to voice her opinion.

So I will retract.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Ambrose

It's not the first time this particular repressed homosexual has endorsed rape or tried to deflect his position by blaming the victim of such heinous crimes. If you aren't comfortable in your own sexuality Mr Orior then maybe you should stay firmly in that closet, just off Sunnyside St. You could always try getting on the other bus or wearing comfortable shoes, you old friend of Frankie
You can't live off history and tradition forever

Wildweasel74

That was a brutal post, trying to defend the undefensible

Ambrose

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on September 13, 2018, 11:05:45 PM
That was a brutal post, trying to defend the undefensible

Orior. Has a clear agenda where he attacks the victims of serious sexual crimes, have a look on the previous Ulster Rugby rape trial thread to get an idea about what he is about.
You can't live off history and tradition forever

Orior

totally, disagree. it was this one particular individual. but i have retracted.

quit yo jibbajabba

Has a rape victim just been called an attention seeking gimp?

Waow.

As bad as anything fearon ever posted tbh..

Orior

Orior

Quote from: Jim Bob on September 13, 2018, 11:57:30 PM
Quote from: Orior on September 13, 2018, 11:24:59 PM
fair enough

Any plans to delete the post?

Yes.

It's not the first time this particular repressed homosexual has endorsed rape or tried to deflect his position by blaming the victim of such heinous crimes. If you aren't comfortable in your own sexuality Mr Orior then maybe you should stay firmly in that closet, just off Sunnyside St. You could always try getting on the other bus or wearing comfortable shoes, you old friend of Frankie

I wonder could master Ambrose explain his theory on this cracker?

Farrandeelin

Fair play Orior. At least you took it down anyway.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

haranguerer

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on September 13, 2018, 11:18:24 PM
Has a rape victim just been called an attention seeking gimp?

Waow.

As bad as anything fearon ever posted tbh..

Being a victim of rape doesn't render you immune from scrutiny. She has been appointed to various positions, seemingly solely on the basis of her understandable and legitimate criticism of Sinn Fein. Do those appointing her to these positions have any interest in her welfare? I would think that very unlikely - it looks more like exploitation to me.

quit yo jibbajabba

I see what youre saying, the more I think on it Orior was right, she is an attention seeking gimp......

trailer

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on September 14, 2018, 02:22:33 PM
I see what youre saying, the more I think on it Orior was right, she is an attention seeking gimp......

In the context of which she was in the news - giving her side of a police ombudsman report into the PSNI's handling of her rape at the hands of the IRA, I don't think she was attention seeking and to say she was is utterly reprehensible.