Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tinder5

Starred round of fixtures this weekend. Some big games all over the county. Urney and strabane will be a massive game.

tothetop03

Quote from: tinder5 on June 08, 2017, 09:38:50 PM
Starred round of fixtures this weekend. Some big games all over the county. Urney and strabane will be a massive game.

Urney have took some hammerings so far this season is Mickey Rea over them?

tinder5

Yeah... maybe was too big of a step from dregish to urney.

Tyrone95

Carmen/greencastle game changed to Monday evening due to a death in Greencastle.

Jeremiah O

Dromore 1-11 Ardboe 1-10 tonight.Dromore well in control for most of the 2nd half.Ardboe closed the gap in the last 10 minutes but were unable to draw level.
Unconquered and unconquerable

leenie

I'm still not the better of our game yesterday - we won , there wasn't any fights but just the worst referee I've ever witnessed ... the county might b in short supply of referees but surely that doesnr mean you stick any oul gob shite in .. genuinely still bewildered ...
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

tothetop03

Quote from: leenie on June 11, 2017, 11:48:03 AM
I'm still not the better of our game yesterday - we won , there wasn't any fights but just the worst referee I've ever witnessed ... the county might b in short supply of referees but surely that doesnr mean you stick any oul gob shite in .. genuinely still bewildered ...

Who was the ref?

Hotrocks

Was looking forward to reading a report on the Errigal Clone game.  I guess the hands still a little sore to type.

tothetop03

Quote from: Hotrocks on June 11, 2017, 12:36:37 PM
Was looking forward to reading a report on the Errigal Clone game.  I guess the hands still a little sore to type.

Lol... we where one point in front 6mins and 40 seconds into injury time.... we got a free out near Errigal dug out when errigal no6 tried to take the head of Pj lavery.....all of a sudden Mr Daisy McDermott who was not a sub,i presume he is part of Errigal management run of the line and hit Pj lavery...1minute later all hands settled down Mr Eamonn McHugh was gone...no 3 minute warning nothing....he told our chairman game was over we won by a point...

Club boi

Quote from: tothetop03 on June 11, 2017, 12:46:44 PM

Lol... we where one point in front 6mins and 40 seconds into injury time.... we got a free out near Errigal dug out when errigal no6 tried to take the head of Pj lavery.....all of a sudden Mr Daisy McDermott who was not a sub,i presume he is part of Errigal management run of the line and hit Pj lavery...1minute later all hands settled down Mr Eamonn McHugh was gone...no 3 minute warning nothing....he told our chairman game was over we won by a point...

Daisy who was in jeans (so not on the subs) came onto the field and hit Lavery. Daisy was subsequently knocked out cold from behind by a Big Clonoe lad. Bit of handbags followed an Mc Hugh was gone. He was heard saying the game was "Abandoned" so don't know what happens from here. Clonoe were 1 up, with 35 minutes gone 2nd half

LeoMc

I see Clonoe v Errigal is still down in the fixtures column of the Tyrone website. Maybe the final whistle hasn't been blown yet.

tothetop03

Quote from: LeoMc on June 11, 2017, 06:19:04 PM
I see Clonoe v Errigal is still down in the fixtures column of the Tyrone website. Maybe the final whistle hasn't been blown yet.

Was told in the club earlier McHugh told both sets of managers game was over and clonoe won by a point.... unless he told them lies...

Dell

Near enough tothetop03 except free was in front of Clonoe dugout and it was an Errigal one from the foul that DORIS was sent off for. Was a good game both teams missing men but very entertaining. Errigal free takers couldn't hit a barn door so probably would have missed last free to draw it!
light travels faster than sound this is why some people appear bright until they speak

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: Club boi on June 11, 2017, 05:03:39 PM

Daisy who was in jeans (so not on the subs) came onto the field and hit Lavery. Daisy was subsequently knocked out cold from behind by a Big Clonoe lad. Bit of handbags followed an Mc Hugh was gone. He was heard saying the game was "Abandoned" so don't know what happens from here. Clonoe were 1 up, with 35 minutes gone 2nd half
Surely some action needs taken if people who weren't togged out where on the pitch throwing punches and a fella was knocked out cold.?
The short video clip I seen there was a very trampish action by someone not togged out hitting a man on the ground after he seemed to be already knocked out.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Club boi

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on June 11, 2017, 11:04:11 PM
Quote from: Club boi on June 11, 2017, 05:03:39 PM

Surely some action needs taken if people who weren't togged out where on the pitch throwing punches and a fella was knocked out cold.?
The short video clip I seen there was a very trampish action by someone not togged out hitting a man on the ground after he seemed to be already knocked out.

Can you put the clip on here??