Woman punched and kicked in Fast food restaurant in Warrenpoint

Started by Fuzzman, June 02, 2016, 11:45:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fuzzman

What the hell is going on in the world when we seem to be seeing more and more of this stuff.

Why was it being recorded on someone's phone. Was it pre-mediated to be you-tubed?
Anyone know anything about this incident?

http://www.independent.ie/videos/irish-news/video-shocking-footage-shows-woman-being-punched-and-kicked-in-fastfood-restaurant-in-co-down-34765186.html

NAG1

Quote from: Fuzzman on June 02, 2016, 11:45:25 AM
What the hell is going on in the world when we seem to be seeing more and more of this stuff.

Why was it being recorded on someone's phone. Was it pre-mediated to be you-tubed?
Anyone know anything about this incident?

http://www.independent.ie/videos/irish-news/video-shocking-footage-shows-woman-being-punched-and-kicked-in-fastfood-restaurant-in-co-down-34765186.html

Wheres the story here?
This could be any Friday Saturday night in any town in any part of Ireland England Scotland or Wales.

Too much drink and people acting like savages.

haranguerer

T Fearon

Fuzzman

Nag1 have you seen women getting punched by drunk guys much before?
I mean in your home town rather than on youtube?

NAG1

Quote from: Fuzzman on June 02, 2016, 02:28:02 PM
Nag1 have you seen women getting punched by drunk guys much before?
I mean in your home town rather than on youtube?

Fuzzman

All you have to do is watch some of those Cop reality shows and it is a every weekend occurrence of women being involved in fights with other women or as part of group.

I dont frequent places that drunk eejits would be running around with their tops off punching anyone but its not a stretch by any sense to think if a girl is involved (be it defending her boyfriend or whatever) in a row with a drunken scum bag that she is going to eventually get slapped.

I am not defending it or standing up for it in any shape of form merely pointing out that this is a reality in a lot of places around the country.

OgraAnDun

It's in Friar Tucks during the Blues on the Bay I'm pretty sure. I haven't a clue who the little scumbags are but I was reading through Facebook comments under the video that was posted (the BT picked it up from Facebook) and they seem to be causing a bit of havoc in the Point. Some day they will choose the wrong person and receive their comeuppance.