The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Jurgen walks - Stallion vindicated

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AZOffaly

Is it behind closed doors for some reason?

manfromdelmonte

great to see ye watching the original club from the city
the main stand is being refurbished

brokencrossbar1

manfromdelmonte....the love child of Tony Fearon and yet man from St Galls😂

stew

Quote from: laoislad on July 25, 2017, 12:07:46 PM
Quote from: AZOffaly on July 25, 2017, 11:58:15 AM
I'm not sure how you can say he wasted his career. Only he knows that. Loyalty is a strange thing to be giving a lad stick for. If his dream was to play for Southampton for his whole career, and be a club legend, then he's probably achieved that.

Did Stevie G waste his career playing with Liverpool because average players won more at other clubs?
I'm not sure how you can say he didn't. Either way its just a matter of opinion. Maybe he didn't believe he could play at a higher level. Who knows. Either way for a guy of his talent to stay at a mediocre club at the time like Southampton  is a wasted career imo.
Comparison to Gerrard is ridiculous.  Gerrard won plenty with Liverpool.

You dont get loyalty do you?

Le Tissier was loyal to the club he loved as a child, he is easily their greatest ever player and he has no regrets, he also has strong opinions on the subject of VVD.

Liveepool tried to bully Southampton into selling VVD, klopp grovelled and apoligised profusely yet now is back circling over this player yet again, I hope they dont get him but they probably will.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: stew on July 28, 2017, 08:01:05 AM
I'm not sure how you can say he wasted his career. Only he knows that. Loyalty is a strange thing to be giving a lad stick for. If his dream was to play for Southampton for his whole career, and be a club legend, then he's probably achieved that.

Did Stevie G waste his career playing with Liverpool because average players won more at other clubs?
I'm not sure how you can say he didn't. Either way its just a matter of opinion. Maybe he didn't believe he could play at a higher level. Who knows. Either way for a guy of his talent to stay at a mediocre club at the time like Southampton  is a wasted career imo.

Le Tissier was loyal to the club he loved as a child, he is easily their greatest ever player and he has no regrets, he also has strong opinions on the subject of VVD.

Liveepool tried to bully Southampton into selling VVD, klopp grovelled and apoligised profusely yet now is back circling over this player yet again, I hope they dont get him but they probably will.

I dont remember Klopp ever speaking about VVD at all  ???
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

SHEEDY

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on July 28, 2017, 08:23:52 AM
Quote from: stew on July 28, 2017, 08:01:05 AM

I dont remember Klopp ever speaking about VVD at all  ???
so why did they apologise?

Statement in full:

"Liverpool Football Club would like to put on record our regret over recent media speculation regarding Southampton Football Club and player transfers between the two clubs.

"We apologise to the owner, board of directors and fans of Southampton for any misunderstanding regarding Virgil van Dijk.

"We respect Southampton's position and can confirm we have ended any interest in the player."

nil satis nisi optimum

NAG1

Still reckon he will leave Southampton before season starts be interesting to see where he lands.

Chelsea seem to be interested as well.

laoislad

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on July 27, 2017, 09:15:17 PM
manfromdelmonte....the love child of Tony Fearon and yet man from St Galls😂
I think SHEEDY must be related to them also.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Armamike

Can't believe Liverpool or any club for that matter would be interested in another player under contract.  Absolutely shocking development that. Where will it ever end? 
That's just, like your opinion man.

SHEEDY

Quote from: Armamike on July 28, 2017, 03:43:42 PM
Can't believe Liverpool or any club for that matter would be interested in another player under contract.  Absolutely shocking development that. Where will it ever end? 
i might be wrong but i think there might be rules in place regarding how clubs can make contact with a player that is contracted to another club but again that doesn't seem to bother liverpool.

from BBC sport....
Liverpool has been fined 100,000 pounds ($125,000) and banned from signing youth-team players for at least a year after admitting to rule breaches in its attempt to recruit an academy prospect from Premier League rival Stoke.
The Premier League said Wednesday that Liverpool offered "inducements" to the un-named academy player to encourage him to move to the club, including "an offer to pay the player's private school fees."
Liverpool was handed a two-year ban, with the second year suspended for a three-year period. It stops Liverpool registering an academy player who has been with a Premier League or lower-league club for the preceding 18 months.

nil satis nisi optimum

laoislad

You're a great man for the copy and paste ill give you that SHEEDY  ;D
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

SHEEDY

Quote from: laoislad on July 28, 2017, 06:18:58 PM
You're a great man for the copy and paste ill give you that SHEEDY  ;D
cheers  ;D ;D
nil satis nisi optimum

quit yo jibbajabba

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: SHEEDY on July 28, 2017, 05:31:25 PMfrom BBC sport....
Liverpool has been fined 100,000 pounds ($125,000) and banned from signing youth-team players for at least a year after admitting to rule breaches in its attempt to recruit an academy prospect from Premier League rival Stoke.
The Premier League said Wednesday that Liverpool offered "inducements" to the un-named academy player to encourage him to move to the club, including "an offer to pay the player's private school fees."
Liverpool was handed a two-year ban, with the second year suspended for a three-year period. It stops Liverpool registering an academy player who has been with a Premier League or lower-league club for the preceding 18 months.

I don't think that's from the BBC SHEEDY - why would they be reporting the fine in dollars? I'm gonna need a link for that.

#FakeCTRL+V

heganboy

Paady power stopped taking bets on VVD amidst stories of a done deal to anfield
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity