24 hours with no GAA post

Started by Ball Hopper, October 10, 2019, 07:51:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Halfquarter

Quote from: From the Bunker on October 15, 2019, 01:08:37 PM
Quote from: TheGreatest on October 15, 2019, 08:38:56 AM
Quote from: Rossfan on October 11, 2019, 11:06:22 AM
What are you going to be when you grow up?

I would like to be Gaelic football manager if i can, i will actually do it for free also, no need for 50K for me.

Seriously though, the GAA is in a better place now than it ever was, dont get me wrong, there are definitly issues to be addressed  (Take away your hatred for all things Dublin) = Inter-county football which as a higher standard of skill and fitness now than it ever had and the mismangement of finances by county boards (See brolly article from Sunday) Some great seens from around the country last weekend of county semis and finals, Thats the real GAA.

Dont be silly the Greatest, i want us to go back to the 00s when my own county team was good and we'd put it up to those pesky Dubs. How there they win All Irelands over us country folk, sure its our game.

I think there is a lot of people on this forum who need to grow up and stop with the excuses and whinging.

Looks like you forgot to log out and log back in under a different user name!

😀😀😀

Lar Naparka

Quote from: Halfquarter on October 15, 2019, 01:23:31 PM

I would like to be Gaelic football manager if i can, i will actually do it for free also, no need for 50K for me.

Seriously though, the GAA is in a better place now than it ever was, dont get me wrong, there are definitly issues to be addressed  (Take away your hatred for all things Dublin) = Inter-county football which as a higher standard of skill and fitness now than it ever had and the mismangement of finances by county boards (See brolly article from Sunday) Some great seens from around the country last weekend of county semis and finals, Thats the real GAA.

Dont be silly the Greatest, i want us to go back to the 00s when my own county team was good and we'd put it up to those pesky Dubs. How there they win All Irelands over us country folk, sure its our game.

I think there is a lot of people on this forum who need to grow up and stop with the excuses and whinging.

😀😀😀
He hasn't logged in as The Aristocrat for a while now but leopards  don't change their spots, y'know.  ;D
Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

TheGreatest

Good one..........

Mayo Border

So it seems the Greatest isn't great after all and the Aristocrat isn't aristocratic

Eamonnca1

It's painful to watch, isn't it?

Farrandeelin

Such a stupid thread anyway. There was plenty on the local boards.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

TheGreatest

Quote from: Mayo Border on October 18, 2019, 03:32:54 PM
So it seems the Greatest isn't great after all and the Aristocrat isn't aristocratic

It was never denied.

Anyway as above, silly thread.