Twitter

Started by irunthev, July 16, 2009, 12:27:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

markl121

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on June 29, 2023, 10:56:04 PM
Cant say. But are you trying to subjugate me?
The jackboot of Redhand88 is on your throat

quit yo jibbajabba

Substandard

Quieten down at the back of the bus there!!

Mourne Red

Imagine spending near $50b dollars just to tank your company. Limit on amount of posts you can read/tweet/like

quit yo jibbajabba

I just thought it was down Mourne Red, is that the next of it? Did see a message Rate Limit Exceeded....

Gaago fcukin about here too...what even is life...

AustinPowers

My Twitter. Playing up  a few days.  Deleted app , now need to. upgrade software before I can download again.  Don't have the memory  to do that , so feck it , I Can't be arsed  with it no more

Clearly musk buying twitter  is  about  running it  into  the ground  and limiting  free speech  when  he relaunches it and becomes the  'saviour'

Mourne Red

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on July 01, 2023, 06:31:01 PM
I just thought it was down Mourne Red, is that the next of it? Did see a message Rate Limit Exceeded....

Gaago fcukin about here too...what even is life...

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1675187969420828672?s=46&t=zMI0pHqP8aYtYYerofczvg

Took me a few minutes to get the tweet because of that "Rate limit exceeded" 😅 but that's the tweet there, I thought it was just down to then seen that tweet of his.

Ghost

Yeah he's just killed twitter

quit yo jibbajabba

Cant read it lol. Maybe tomorrow.

Part of me thinks what an absolute knobjockey other bit says thanks as ill waste less time on it.

Is it 600 tweets a day? Wouldnt be long scrollin thro that...

AustinPowers

Mastodon, anyone?

Mourne Red

To address extreme levels of data scraping & system manipulation, we've applied the following temporary limits:

- Verified accounts are limited to reading 6000 posts/day
- Unverified accounts to 600 posts/day
- New unverified accounts to 300/day

I'll copy and paste it in lol.. So if you scroll past a tweet it counts are you having "read it" or even scrolling through replies to a tweet.

Same here quit yo - will get a lot more done around the house and at work with that limit around lol

quit yo jibbajabba

The wife must have dm'ed him 😃

Rudi

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on July 01, 2023, 07:02:26 PM
The wife must have dm'ed him 😃

Well done no "y" required.  ;D ;D ;)

quit yo jibbajabba

Sorry. Meant wifey 😉😃