Started by irunthev, July 16, 2009, 12:27:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seafoid

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 31, 2022, 05:02:07 PM
Quote from: Gmac on December 31, 2022, 04:55:28 PM
Does anyone take Greta seriously ?

I'm sure loads do

Do you take climate change seriously?
Yes, unless the weather last summer was typical for the last 40 years and I missed something

Gmac

I'm sure loads do

I do to a certain point but there's a big difference how people can live there life from a city or town dweller to a countryside resident, and country to country varies hugely too , so not all policies fit .
Its been done since forever create a crisis and an industry launches to fix said crisis it never fixes it though because they would put themselves out of business, also a difference now is media has a huge stake in the fear and sells the crisis consistently also .

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Armagh18 on December 31, 2022, 05:06:32 PM
Ah I'm not sitting here on a new years eve debating it, if you get a chance go listen to some of his longer form content not just snippets that MSM use to discredit him. Some really good stuff. Anyway happy new year to all

For someone who "read a bit about him" you've done some homework in a day!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Gmac

Quote from: J70 on December 31, 2022, 05:12:36 PM
Quote from: Armagh18 on December 31, 2022, 05:07:06 PM
She is a puppet.

Let me guess. George Soros is pulling her strings. Or the one world government crowd or someone of that ilk.
district attorneys and open borders more in his lane

clarshack

Thunberg is creepy as fcuk. Seen a pic of her earlier and she has Wednesday Addams vibes lol.

Milltown Row2

She's great at triggering people ;D
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Saffrongael

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 31, 2022, 06:31:12 PM

"Triggering" who even talks like that
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

SHEEDY

Quote from: Saffrongael on December 31, 2022, 06:35:43 PM

sounds like you're 'triggered'...
nil satis nisi optimum

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Saffrongael on December 31, 2022, 06:35:43 PM

Honestly lad, you're like some lad I've wronged who's looking to jump on posts by me, wise up

J70

Quote from: Gmac on December 31, 2022, 05:35:50 PM

I'm sure loads do

I do to a certain point but there's a big difference how people can live there life from a city or town dweller to a countryside resident, and country to country varies hugely too , so not all policies fit .
Its been done since forever create a crisis and an industry launches to fix said crisis it never fixes it though because they would put themselves out of business, also a difference now is media has a huge stake in the fear and sells the crisis consistently also .

There is just as big, if not bigger, media, political and corporate stake in climate denialism and fearmongering about green policies.

Mourne Red

Quote from: J70 on December 31, 2022, 08:05:22 PM

I'm sure loads do

There is just as big, if not bigger, media, political and corporate stake in climate denialism and fearmongering about green policies.

Whatever side you can be sure Jacob Rothschild will be funding them both

AustinPowers

Quote from: seafoid on December 31, 2022, 05:29:15 PM

I'm sure loads do

Yes, unless the weather last summer was typical for the last 40 years and I missed something

It's called weather. What about the other 39 summers  where it pissed every day ? Plant the  seed and people begin to see  what they want  to see. We get a  warm couple of days and suddenly  we're all gonna melt. Years ago it was a bit of a breeze , now it's  storm A B and C. 

Any time I  hear  climate change mentioned  on tv or radio,  I switch it off.

seafoid

Quote from: AustinPowers on December 31, 2022, 08:40:32 PM
Quote from: seafoid on December 31, 2022, 05:29:15 PM

I'm sure loads do

It's called weather. What about the other 39 summers  where it pissed every day ? Plant the  seed and people begin to see  what they want  to see. We get a  warm couple of days and suddenly  we're all gonna melt. Years ago it was a bit of a breeze , now it's  storm A B and C. 

Any time I  hear  climate change mentioned  on tv or radio,  I switch it off.
The water level in the Rhine meant that sending stuff by barge was suspended. There were forest fires all over Europe.
Climate change is a fact.

clarshack

Quote from: Mourne Red on December 31, 2022, 08:14:02 PM
Quote from: J70 on December 31, 2022, 08:05:22 PM

I'm sure loads do

Whatever side you can be sure Jacob Rothschild will be funding them both

Sure isn't her Great Grand Daddy supposed to be a Rothschild!  :o

Armagh18

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 31, 2022, 05:46:04 PM
Quote from: Armagh18 on December 31, 2022, 05:06:32 PM
Ah I'm not sitting here on a new years eve debating it, if you get a chance go listen to some of his longer form content not just snippets that MSM use to discredit him. Some really good stuff. Anyway happy new year to all

For someone who "read a bit about him" you've done some homework in a day!
Got me mixed up chief.