Underdogs- Tasty

Started by Under Lights, September 07, 2018, 09:30:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

highorlow

This was a bad idea. All the good work the underdogs did and putting them out for a pasting!
They get momentum, they go mad, here they go

Blowitupref

Quote from: Throw ball on October 19, 2018, 08:24:46 PM
To be fair they are doing no worse than a good few county teams would do !

Not sure about that, check their O'Byrne cup results the last few years and they probably had stronger line ups in those games than tonight.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Therealdonald

Quote from: highorlow on October 19, 2018, 08:30:37 PM
Even though they shipped 2-8 their backs were doing ok for a while. No forwards amongst them.

You sure you're not watching any of the Mayo All Ireland Finals?

Helix

Johnny cooper saying it was tough going. They must have been on the beer this week if that was tough going for them!
It's hardly possible to build anything if frustration, bitterness and a mood of helplessness prevail

highorlow

You sure you're not watching any of the Mayo All Ireland Finals?

The ladies finals is it. The days of our men getting hammered are long gone. I can't remember a hammering in the last decade.

I was a bit early alright on the underdogs. The 1st ten minutes they held their own though.

Scoring Zone

a shower of eejits, managed by a bigger shower of eejits against a 2nd/3rd string of a 4 in a row side, it's was always going to be shooting fish in a barrel for dublin, at most they  should have been playing a div 3 side

BennyCake

Blowitupref

5-17 to 1-3 win for the Dubs.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Christmas Lights

Johnny Cooper wants off that podium as quickly as possible lololololol

highorlow

The only winner tonight was AIG

ONeill

Have the Dubs killed everything?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Captain Obvious

Quote from: Christmas Lights on October 19, 2018, 09:13:06 PM
Johnny Cooper wants off that podium as quickly as possible lololololol

At least he shows some sort of a personally on the podium unlike that robot Cluxton

From the Bunker

One of the gas things about this Underdogs game is the vast majority of the Dublin lads out there were eligible for the show themselves.

BennyCake

From the Bunker

Isn't it great? The GAA need a strong Dublin!  ;D