Feile an Phobail

Started by StGallsGAA, August 11, 2016, 11:16:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StGallsGAA

Surprised there wasn't a proper thread on one of Europe's largest community festivals!     Was anyone at West Belfast Talks Back last night?   Any sparks between Brolly and Gregory Campbell?

Minder

There will be some holiday homes bought on the back of it
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

balladmaker

QuoteThere will be some holiday homes bought on the back of it

Explain please?

Minder

Quote from: balladmaker on August 11, 2016, 11:48:50 PM
QuoteThere will be some holiday homes bought on the back of it

Explain please?

Where do you think the "profits" go ?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

lurganblue

havent been to it but was led to believe that it isnt being overly well attended. that right? Kooks dropping out was a blow i'm sure.  Wolfe Tones will be packed out no doubt.

balladmaker

ashman

gallsman

screenexile

Feile taking an absolute hammering on Social Media. . . hard to argue with most of it when people are walking around wearing Up the Ra paraphernalia and the Wolfe Tones are belting out Go on Home British Soldiers.

In this day and age it doesn't really help anyone!!

trailer

Quote from: screenexile on August 15, 2022, 09:43:53 AM
Feile taking an absolute hammering on Social Media. . . hard to argue with most of it when people are walking around wearing Up the Ra paraphernalia and the Wolfe Tones are belting out Go on Home British Soldiers.

The Larne player wearing that T-Shirt. More brains in a false face.

screenexile

Quote from: trailer on August 15, 2022, 09:45:37 AM

There'll be a statement from Larne today saying he's gone I reckon. I'm surprised there hasn't been one already.

brokencrossbar1

People really need to grow past this shite. I wouldn't personally go to a Wolfe Tones concert if it was in my back garden. They are symptomatic of a period in our history which is no longer relevant. Young ones who weren't even born in 1998 when the GFA was signed running around with Up the Ra bandanas. They really need to wise up. By all means close the week out with an Irish band but by god move away from the Ra shit!

AustinPowers

What was this about?

imtommygunn

How the feck does that guy expect to play for Larne, yes Larne, doing that.

Anyone wearing one of those t shirts is a clown.

Kidder81

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on August 15, 2022, 09:51:12 AM

People really need to grow past this shite. I wouldn't personally go to a Wolfe Tones concert if it was in my back garden. They are symptomatic of a period in our history which is no longer relevant. Young ones who weren't even born in 1998 when the GFA was signed running around with Up the Ra bandanas. They really need to wise up. By all means close the week out with an Irish band but by god move away from the Ra shit!

Wolfe Tones is guaranteed 10k people at £25 a pop, that's why it's the Wolfe Tones