Las Vegas Shooting

Started by TabClear, October 02, 2017, 07:39:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

whitey

Ill take my chances and keep dodging the bullets.

easytiger95

As apparently I have to do in Dublin, according to you. But as I said again and again, it's not about numbers, it's about how and why you used them, and why you chose to inject race into this discussion. Something you did and still refuse to answer for.
My country, right or wrong, eh whitey?

JimStynes

Whitey talking complete shite there. Sandyhook and those places probably thought the same as you. Sure it'll be grand, it's all those gangs and drug dealers shooting each other just.How can you tell where the next mass shooting is going to be! America obviously has a major problem with gun crime but it's such a fucked up country that they can't make changes to it. You can literally carry an assult rifle down the street. Crazy place. Ironically, the North is probably one of the safer areas in the world now.

Milltown Row2

It's not guns that kill people, it's the person using it, that's the line the NRA are using and they are sticking to it! No budging from it either, treat the person not the tool
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Cunny Funt

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 05, 2017, 07:28:15 AM
It's not guns that kill people, it's the person using it, that's the line the NRA are using and they are sticking to it! No budging from it either, treat the person not the tool
Did NRA see any problem with this person a mass murderer having 42 guns? do they think its ok to own so many semi automatics?

AZOffaly

Why do you need even 1 automatic or semi automatic weapon? What's the point. Most Gun owners say it is either for personal protection, or for hunting. Unless you are defending your home from a platoon of army rangers, why would you need guns like that?

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: AZOffaly on October 05, 2017, 09:12:57 AM
Why do you need even 1 automatic or semi automatic weapon? What's the point. Most Gun owners say it is either for personal protection, or for hunting. Unless you are defending your home from a platoon of army rangers, why would you need guns like that?

Exactly.
While i don't agree with it, i can accept the argument for handguns for personal protection etc, or rifles for hunting or what ever, but there is absolutely NO reason for Joe public to need a automatic weapon that is designed to kill as many people as possible.
I cant get my head around the arguments people put forward against ANY sort of gun control what-so ever. A seriously fcuked up mentality
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Cunny Funt on October 05, 2017, 09:02:33 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 05, 2017, 07:28:15 AM
Did NRA see any problem with this person a mass murderer having 42 guns? do they think its ok to own so many semi automatics?

That argument was put to the one interview I watched and his comeback was, he was a collector of guns like a person would collect cars!! You can't argue with that type of person.

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

AZOffaly

And to drive a car you need a licence!

Denn Forever

I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

screenexile

It was wonderful?? Really?!!

f**king hell!!

whitey

Quote from: easytiger95 on October 05, 2017, 06:37:51 AM
As apparently I have to do in Dublin, according to you. But as I said again and again, it's not about numbers, it's about how and why you used them, and why you chose to inject race into this discussion. Something you did and still refuse to answer for.

Stats prove that a large percentage of murders occur in very specific areas. Low or no murders occur in many other parts of the country

Stats prove that many of those killed have rap sheets as long as your arm...ie violent career criminals....just like your buddies the Hutchs and the Kinahans

So im sure the murder and gun death stats for law abiding people who live ourside of high crime areas is significantly lower than some of the nonsense being posted on here

magpie seanie

Quote from: whitey on October 05, 2017, 11:50:15 AM
Quote from: easytiger95 on October 05, 2017, 06:37:51 AM

Stats prove that a large percentage of murders occur in very specific areas. Low or no murders occur in many other parts of the country

Stats prove that many of those killed have rap sheets as long as your arm...ie violent career criminals....just like your buddies the Hutchs and the Kinahans

So im sure the murder and gun death stats for law abiding people who live ourside of high crime areas is significantly lower than some of the nonsense being posted on here

The people in those areas don't matter. Whether you realise it or not, that's what you are saying.

stew

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on October 03, 2017, 03:45:28 PM
The silencer bill also includes a provision to make it easier to buy armour piercing bullets  :o

I saw that, what the hell are these morons thinking???
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

AZOffaly

Quote from: stew on October 05, 2017, 11:54:53 AM
Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on October 03, 2017, 03:45:28 PM
The silencer bill also includes a provision to make it easier to buy armour piercing bullets  :o

I saw that, what the hell are these morons thinking???

You never can tell when you want sneak up on a herd of those armour clad mountain deer.