The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whitey

Quote from: J70 on June 04, 2020, 01:33:12 AM
"Mad Dog" Mattis, as Trump used to call him, has now left the reservation?

I recall him demuring last year when he brought out a book, saying that it wasn't proper to have a go at sitting presidents.

I think if you start losing people like Mattis, it's game over, but of course the Democrats could still possibly fvck it up

whitey

To the person and people who called me a fvckin dickhead, B Special, UDR member and a descendant of Captain Boycott for not equating the actions of the rioters and looters with the victims of Bloody Sunday take a look at this clip. I already put up a clip of looters riding around in a stolen Rolls Royce but this takes the (dog) biscuit. Guy broke into a rescue and stole a dog and then supposedly strangled it

Lite Pimp (@litepimp) Tweeted:
Memphis, TN.
This is video of the dog before it was killed.
Weeeeeeee'reeeeeeee going to fiiiiiiiiiiind youuuuuuuu 🤫
#riots #memphis DCProtests #animalcruelty #notpeaceful #protests #DallasProtest #floydgeorge #dogs #dogsoftwitter #dogsofinstagram #ChicagoProtests #animals https://t.co/cDOhM4bhQn

sid waddell

Quote from: whitey on June 04, 2020, 01:53:43 AM
To the person and people who called me a fvckin dickhead, B Special, UDR member and a descendant of Captain Boycott for not equating the actions of the rioters and looters with the victims of Bloody Sunday take a look at this clip.
Wow. It must have taken you a while to come up with that fake victimhood narrative.

Oh and if you don't want to get compared to Captain Boycott, stop denying grotesque injustice and stop trying to mendaciously shift the narrative away from grotesque injustice and endemic racism.

That's exactly what supporters of the B Specials and UDR did.

omochain

To the person and people who called me a fvckin dickhead, B Special, UDR member and a descendant of Captain Boycott for not equating the actions of the rioters and looters with the victims of Bloody Sunday take a look at this clip. I already put up a clip of looters riding around in a stolen Rolls Royce but this takes the (dog) biscuit. Guy broke into a rescue and stole a dog and then supposedly strangled it

Memphis, TN.
#riots #memphis DCProtests #animalcruelty #notpeaceful #protests #WasDallasProtest #floydgeorge #dogs #dogsoftwitter #dogsofinstagram #ChicagoProtests #animals https://t.co/cDOhM4bhQn

Whitey ... you are shameless... just like your leader. I was thinking of recommending 2 books to you that might help you put the current state of "chassis" into perspective; particularly the complex narrative of we Irish and racism in the USA but you are a shameless lost cause.

Eamonnca1

Quote from: sid waddell on June 04, 2020, 01:15:43 AM
I see James Mattis is now a "loony left communist crackpot" or a "cuck", depending on which term of abuse you prefer.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2020/06/james-mattis-denounces-trump-protests-militarization/612640/

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jun/03/james-mattis-comdemns-trump-george-floyd-protests

I love the way Trump supporters use the word "cuck".

It's perfect representation of their projection of sexual inadequacy I was talking about in my previous post.

A future movie about Donald Trump's catastrophic presidency could be called "Revenge of the Incels."

I mean, seriously. Who gets so sexually frustrated that they invent an entire f***ing word for the condition?

Eamonnca1

Quote from: sid waddell on June 04, 2020, 01:05:26 AM
Quote from: Eamonnca1 on June 03, 2020, 11:49:20 PM

You know what I find hilarious? The people who go on the most about "personal responsibility" and who won't accept any other explanation for crime (poverty, income inequality, discrimination, etc.) are the same people who refuse to take responsibility for voting for Trump and other racist candidates. It's the "Oh but the nasty liburl meeja made me do it because I read something in the Washington Post and it made me cry" defense.  It'd sicken your hole listening to them. They'll use any excuse to justify their racism, and they sure as shit won't take "personal responsibility" for it. Just like they accused Obama of being divisive by provoking their racism with that unreasonably dark skin of his.

This conservative victimhood act is pathetic.
Obama being "too black"? File under "legitimate grievances".

Fascism has always been kitsch and camp. And it has always been filled with paranoid neuroticisms. It is mass projection of insecurities and weaknesses. Among those who carry it out, it is mass projection of criminal behaviour.

It also has a bizarre sort of sexual frustration aspect to it which is tied in with the above.

It's like performance art where people whose whole self identity is tied up in their own worthlessness and sense of inadequacy effectively masturbate in public about being caricatures of what they imagine alpha males to be.

There was a terrible air of sexual inadequacy about that vomit inducing photo op Trump did where he "marched" out of the White House. It was like he was publicly airing his intractable inner conflict. He knows he's a pathetically weak and cowardly man, who is deeply embarrassed about people rightly seeing him as such, especially after the hiding in a bunker, so he staged a creepy, neeurotic and deeply camp set piece to try and convince himself, more than anybody else, that he is strong, masculine, like Vladimir Putin topless on horseback, because that's what he imagines "masculinity" (raaaarrrr) to be (nobody with a functioning brain does).

And I've read few online posts from Trump supporters where it doesn't come across as if they are masturbating furiously behind their keyboard in a similar neurotic, fantastical fashion.

And yet, despite the fantasies of being "strong men" of Trump and his supporters, the fake victimhood complex is ever present, front and centre.

Fake victimhood being about the least masculine and most cowardly, pathetic and weak character trait one can think of.

One of the best posts I've read all year.

Gmac

Quote from: sid waddell on June 04, 2020, 01:05:26 AM
Quote from: Eamonnca1 on June 03, 2020, 11:49:20 PM

You know what I find hilarious? The people who go on the most about "personal responsibility" and who won't accept any other explanation for crime (poverty, income inequality, discrimination, etc.) are the same people who refuse to take responsibility for voting for Trump and other racist candidates. It's the "Oh but the nasty liburl meeja made me do it because I read something in the Washington Post and it made me cry" defense.  It'd sicken your hole listening to them. They'll use any excuse to justify their racism, and they sure as shit won't take "personal responsibility" for it. Just like they accused Obama of being divisive by provoking their racism with that unreasonably dark skin of his.

This conservative victimhood act is pathetic.
Obama being "too black"? File under "legitimate grievances".

Fascism has always been kitsch and camp. And it has always been filled with paranoid neuroticisms. It is mass projection of insecurities and weaknesses. Among those who carry it out, it is mass projection of criminal behaviour.

It also has a bizarre sort of sexual frustration aspect to it which is tied in with the above.

It's like performance art where people whose whole self identity is tied up in their own worthlessness and sense of inadequacy effectively masturbate in public about being caricatures of what they imagine alpha males to be.

There was a terrible air of sexual inadequacy about that vomit inducing photo op Trump did where he "marched" out of the White House. It was like he was publicly airing his intractable inner conflict. He knows he's a pathetically weak and cowardly man, who is deeply embarrassed about people rightly seeing him as such, especially after the hiding in a bunker, so he staged a creepy, neeurotic and deeply camp set piece to try and convince himself, more than anybody else, that he is strong, masculine, like Vladimir Putin topless on horseback, because that's what he imagines "masculinity" (raaaarrrr) to be (nobody with a functioning brain does).

And I've read few online posts from Trump supporters where it doesn't come across as if they are masturbating furiously behind their keyboard in a similar neurotic, fantastical fashion.

And yet, despite the fantasies of being "strong men" of Trump and his supporters, the fake victimhood complex is ever present, front and centre.

Fake victimhood being about the least masculine and most cowardly, pathetic and weak character trait one can think of.
ha ha inside the mind of  Sid

tonto1888

Memphis, TN.
#riots #memphis DCProtests #animalcruelty #notpeaceful #protests #DallasProtest #floydgeorge #dogs #dogsoftwitter #dogsofinstagram #ChicagoProtests #animals https://t.co/cDOhM4bhQn

Where is the footage of the guy breaking into the animal rescue? Where is footage of him strangling the dog? Is the dog even dead?

whitey

Former Obama intelligence official guarantees bail for rioter who threw petrol bomb into NYPD vehicle

https://www.google.com/amp/s/freebeacon.com/latest-news/former-obama-intelligence-official-helps-secure-bail-for-molotov-cocktail-throwing-nyc-lawyer/amp/

If it was reported in The NY Times it WaPo I would have put up those links, but so far they don't seem to have reported it

screenexile

When it says "Obama intelligence official" does that mean Obama hand picked the guy personally?? Or did he work for an administration of thousands of people that Obama can't really be held responsible for??

J70

Apparently Richmond, Virginia are going to remove a huge statue of Robert E. Lee. Similar statues are likely to come down elsewhere.

Many conservatives aren't happy. One GOP state senator in VA, Amanda Chase, who is running for governor, said that its an attempt to "erase white history"!

The reconstruction and Jim Crow south was Democratic, a stain on the history of the party, and charge that GOP supporters never tire of wheeling out, despite the much more recent Nixon Southern Strategy and the admission of multiple RNC chairmen that the GOP exploited racial tension in the south to take over that part of the country politically (i.e. the conservative base of the southern Democratic party switched parties to become the conservative base of the GOP). Abraham Lincoln, the man who led the union, freed the slaves and a man, IMO, who was the greatest US president and one of the greatest Americans ever, was a Republican, and indeed, the first GOP president. Yet, today, its conservatives and the GOP who object to the removal of statues of Confederate "heroes", the renaming of schools and public buildings, and who indulge the use of the Confederate battle flag among its supporters, and in one case, an actual state flag (Mississippi). So on the one hand, conservatives never tire of bringing up the Democratic history of racism in the south, but on the other, they're the ones losing it now that the libtards want to correctly remove the monuments and other public symbols honoring that history.

How do they square that circle?

J70

Quote from: whitey on June 04, 2020, 12:50:31 PM
Former Obama intelligence official guarantees bail for rioter who threw petrol bomb into NYPD vehicle

https://www.google.com/amp/s/freebeacon.com/latest-news/former-obama-intelligence-official-helps-secure-bail-for-molotov-cocktail-throwing-nyc-lawyer/amp/

If it was reported in The NY Times it WaPo I would have put up those links, but so far they don't seem to have reported it

Did some NY Times/Post reporter stand you up on a date or laugh at your manhood at some point in the past?

You really do have a malign obsession with them. It appears to be the main foundation of your political worldview.

A minor DC paper is hyping this (of course picked up by Fox News), and that's about it.

SHOULD this be news? If so, please explain. The piece even says the (shock, horror) former official (who NO ONE has ever heard of) was bailing out a FRIEND, to the tune of $250K. Not sticking her on a plane out of the country. Not helping her change her identity. Not driving the getaway car. If the friend doesn't show up for court, this person loses the cost of a house in much of the country.

Did Obama even know her? Did she report to him? Was she a prominent staff member, even internally?

My wife is a federal worker. She has worked under Obama and continues to work under Trump. If she ends up murdering me or something someday, will the fact that she worked under either of those men be relevant or newsworthy?

Gmac

2 cops shot and one stabbed in the neck in Brooklyn  last night , looter stabbed first police officer and took his gun then shot at next 2 when they showed up thankfully  the cops will survive.

whitey

Quote from: Gmac on June 04, 2020, 02:22:00 PM
2 cops shot and one stabbed in the neck in Brooklyn  last night , looter stabbed first police officer and took his gun then shot at next 2 when they showed up thankfully  the cops will survive.

Just checked the front page of The NY Times online-nada

J70

Quote from: whitey on June 04, 2020, 03:04:10 PM
Quote from: Gmac on June 04, 2020, 02:22:00 PM

Just checked the front page of The NY Times online-nada

Don't worry, its on the main local NY page. None of the injuries were serious.

In case you really give a f**k...

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/04/nyregion/nypd-officers-shot-brooklyn.html