Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: theskull1 on September 27, 2013, 12:11:19 PM
Quote from: theskull1 on September 20, 2013, 09:28:20 PM
Quote from: Seamroga in exile on September 20, 2013, 08:06:41 PM
Jesus lads. You all seem to know me so well. I fancy the town to win. No sarcasm and no smugness intended at all. But believe me when I say that hope Loughgiel stuff you.

Who are you kidding? Talking your team down before a big game is all this is and you've been at it for a month now. There's no evidence that Loughgiel aren't the favorites to win the championship this year. Ballycastle are 4th in line. Shocks can and do happen but you've zero reason to think loughgiel shouldn't win tomorrows game handy (championship being championship). Ballycastle are no world beaters

QuoteYous all know about loughgiel. There's no point in me waxing lyrically about them

We all knew about Loughgiel before the Ballycastle game SIE ... but for some reason you told us all you doubted them. Back to waxing lyrically about the opposition again before the game ......... is there any point?
I thought the town would have won because of their showings against us earlier in the year and i thought they'd  have more in the tank. Obviously, I got that wrong. I also got it wrong about loughgiel, pleasantly so.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Seamroga in exile

playwiththewind1st

Quote from: pdiddy on September 26, 2013, 09:37:11 PM
You're shite  ;D

That's would be pretty succinct, as an advisor's report. Put yourself forward!

theskull1

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on September 27, 2013, 06:53:47 PM
I thought the town would have won because of their showings against us earlier in the year and i thought they'd  have more in the tank. Obviously, I got that wrong. I also got it wrong about loughgiel, pleasantly so.

Of course you did. And your performance down in Dublin the week before wouldn't have gave you any confidence going into the game? Keep spinning if you like
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: theskull1 on September 27, 2013, 10:38:30 PM
Quote from: Seamroga in exile on September 27, 2013, 06:53:47 PM

Of course you did. And your performance down in Dublin the week before wouldn't have gave you any confidence going into the game? Keep spinning if you like
the only thing I seen in Dublin last week was Roger waters in the aviva.  ;)

Fairhead

Based on the semi final performances Loughgiel will win on Sunday. Although C'dall have 3 of our best county players Loughgiel's overall team and experience will be too much for Cushendall. Like any good championship team L'giel have timed their run right and were certainly up a notch or two up last Sunday compared to earlier performances in the championship and league.

As for Ballycastle last Sunday not shocked at the result really, given how erratic results and performances have been this year. They just have to keep at it and hopefully they can get the injured players back fully fit next year.

Seamroga in exile

Yer man in the black is having a mare in croker.

btdtgtt

He was dreadful!
I wonder what his assessor will report!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: btdtgtt on September 28, 2013, 08:45:58 PM
He was dreadful!
I wonder what his advisor assessor will report!

Fixed that for you

Bring your report card for tomorrow and give us an assessment of the game. Now remember there will be 30 plus players there and I want to hear of everyones mistakes
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

btdtgtt

I think in fairness players mistakes are pointed out often enough too!

I can't make the game tomorro due to me having married a terrible wench of a woman.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: btdtgtt on September 28, 2013, 09:02:22 PM
I think in fairness players mistakes are pointed out often enough too!

I can't make the game tomorro due to me having married a terrible wench of a woman.

Not really, in most parts a player will drop a catch, miss hit a shot misplace the odd pass foul someone not track back I could go on. A referee makes 2/3 mistakes and he'll get a killing ffs

Loughgiel by 4/5 points, they are evens -3
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Milltown Row2

Jeez it's wile quiet here ffs, no chat about the final at all really, I'd have thought the Loughgiel lads would have been winding it up a bit ffs!!

Worst case for the Dall is they lose by a few points, the upside is the younger ones get that bit of experience of playing in a final and will only make them hungry for more.

Fancy Cushendun for the Junior match, I liked Creggan and they had a few handy hurlers and not talking about the McCann's. Just expect Cushendun to have that tradition to get them over the line

pdiddy

Blowing a gale here in Loughgiel.  Probably be just as bad if not worse in Ballycastle. Hopefully it won't spoil the game.

My prediction 3-15 to 1-16 for 4 in a row  :)
When a team loses, there's always a row at half time, but when they win, its an inspirational speech

north aontroim gael

Quote from: pdiddy on September 29, 2013, 12:49:08 PM
Blowing a gale here in Loughgiel.  Probably be just as bad if not worse in Ballycastle. Hopefully it won't spoil the game.

My prediction 3-15 to 1-16 for 4 in a row  :)

24 to 19?.......I think you are underestimating the impact of the weather and how tight this game will be.

16 points will win it I think.

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 29, 2013, 11:27:09 AM
Jeez it's wile quiet here ffs, no chat about the final at all really, I'd have thought the Loughgiel lads would have been winding it up a bit ffs!!

Worst case for the Dall is they lose by a few points, the upside is the younger ones get that bit of experience of playing in a final and will only make them hungry for more.

Fancy Cushendun for the Junior match, I liked Creggan and they had a few handy hurlers and not talking about the McCann's. Just expect Cushendun to have that tradition to get them over the line
you don't want to go believing everything you hear about us loughgiel folk mr2. Just heading out the door. Good luck to both teams but up the shamrocks!!!!