OWC intimidation continues, Donagh joins the hitlist and Sickboy goes nuclear

Started by Donagh, September 09, 2008, 02:47:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dublinfella

Quote from: his holiness nb on September 09, 2008, 04:04:30 PM
Disgraceful stuff on OWC, was it removed quickly? Is it still there?
Nasty dangerous b**tards.

I remember them boasting on there about turning up at Tonys work place to confront him before.

Perhaps SammyG can log in and comment on the details being shown on OWC?
He is a mod there and member here.

Surely the details were removed immediately and the offender banned? If not serious questions must be asked.

Rubbish. If Tony has no problem posting his real name and place of work on that forum and then proceed to open his big mouth and abuse an individual whose father posts there in that manner, he has to expect consequences.

If he wants to anonomously abuse people he should remain anonomous. Otherwise he is asking for trouble, which he got.

He wants to be seen as the big man standing up to the OWC crowd, well he got his wish.

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: dublinfella on September 09, 2008, 04:47:40 PM
Quote from: his holiness nb on September 09, 2008, 04:04:30 PM
Disgraceful stuff on OWC, was it removed quickly? Is it still there?
Nasty dangerous b**tards.

I remember them boasting on there about turning up at Tonys work place to confront him before.

Perhaps SammyG can log in and comment on the details being shown on OWC?
He is a mod there and member here.

Surely the details were removed immediately and the offender banned? If not serious questions must be asked.

Rubbish. If Tony has no problem posting his real name and place of work on that forum and then proceed to open his big mouth and abuse an individual whose father posts there in that manner, he has to expect consequences.

If he wants to anonomously abuse people he should remain anonomous. Otherwise he is asking for trouble, which he got.

He wants to be seen as the big man standing up to the OWC crowd, well he got his wish.

Jesus man would you get your facts right, or at least read the thread!
Tbc....

his holiness nb

Dublinfella, are you saying you dont dissaprove of somebodies work address and phone no being shown on an anonymous internet forum???

What about turning up at his workplace to confont him, as has been done??

Surely even coming from the Rovers Ultras site, this must seem a bit extreme?
Ask me holy bollix

full back

Quote from: dublinfella on September 09, 2008, 04:47:40 PM
If Tony has no problem posting his real name and place of work on that forum

Just ignore this clown
He hasnt a f**king clue what he is on about :D :D

the Deel Rover

Quote from: his holiness nb on September 09, 2008, 04:56:03 PM
Dublinfella, are you saying you dont dissaprove of somebodies work address and phone no being shown on an anonymous internet forum???

i know the pesron threatened to go to tony workplace but did he actually turn up to confront him and if so what happened ?
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

billy the kid

If it moves hit it
If it doesnt hit it anyway!!

the Deel Rover

Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

dublinfella

Quote from: his holiness nb on September 09, 2008, 04:56:03 PM

Its waaaayyyyy OTT, but the point is the information was easy to find, Christ even I know where he works from reading this site alone, so he is asking for trouble if he carries on like he did on the OWC.

He personalised it by abusing the guys who took a very serious kicking. Now he has his reaction. If he wants to behave like that, he should have covered his backside.

And I have never been on the Rovers forum and have never heard of this sort of thing from them.

Donagh

They now published the address of his workplace.

"How can he bring himself to walk down "****** Street" each morning?  "

Was the response from one joker  ::)

Sideshow Bob

I thought fearons comment was actually funny, but sometimes in life we have to stand up for ourselves or what we have said. Fearon courts publicity whenever and wherever he can, be that in the letters column of the Bele Tele or on an internet forum, by using his own name he is asking for trouble. He may just have asked once too often in this case.
If the mods on OWC have any decency they will delete the posts mentioning his place of work and contact details and ban those involved, but I wouldnt hold my breath on that one.
I didnt know Fearon had left the C.U. until today.

nifan

Quote from: his holiness nb on September 09, 2008, 04:44:44 PM
Quote from: nifan on September 09, 2008, 04:37:16 PM
OWC didnt turn up, mac, and individual, did.

How does a website "turn up"? Mac turned up on behalf of OWC Nifan. This cant be denied.

He turned up of his own bat. He was not representing OWC.
Him and tony have had many back and forth spats in the papers here.

Nobody else on OWC knew he was going to be there.
If someone from this site came and talked to me, would he be talking on behalf of the GAA board?

An Fear Rua

Id say Fearon isnt too worried about it, they havent the balls to do anything.

Its Grim up North

Main Street

I have to say, all the references to sectarian singing and tricolours were tastless nonsense.
but  the ouch me jaws broke  had me in stitches.

An Fear Rua

Quote from: Main Street on September 09, 2008, 05:11:09 PM
I have to say, all the references to sectarian singing and tricolours were tastless nonsense.
but  the ouch me jaws broke  had me in stitches.

It was simply a crude but topical attempt a getting a laugh, a concept no different to many "jokes" flaoting about re natural disasters, missing children etc.
Its Grim up North

nifan

Quote from: full back on September 09, 2008, 04:40:33 PM
They posted personal details of Fearon, there can be no defence
OWC are allowing their forum to be used to spread personal details about a person & indeed attempt to get someone to 'challenge' Fearon

Sorry, i am not defending, i think it is wrong - as i said i generally dont agree with releasing any information,  that a poster doesnt venture himself, onto a forume, be that names, addresses, phone numbers.

While its wrong my point was simply that i dont think the info gives anything more dangerous in this instance than was previously available about tony.

QuoteId say Fearon isnt too worried about it, they havent the balls to do anything.
I wouldnt challenge any idiots out there (or are you trying to get tony a slap :P)