JFK murdered 50 years ago this November

Started by bcarrier, September 24, 2013, 08:07:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deiseach

Quote from: BennyCake on November 12, 2013, 11:34:18 AM
Bill Hicks did a very funny and accurate standup routine on JFK assassination. Back and to the left. Back and to the left...

Oswald, the man who was supposed to have killed the President of the most powerful country on the planet. He's taken out in cuffs, in front of the public, and conveniently shot. God, you couldn't make it up.

It is amazing the amount of people involved in the JFK thing, that was killed in car "accidents" or died suddenly. The magic bullet, that was a right laugh. Also, Kennedys body was diverted somewhere (can't recall the city) before being flown back to Washington. There was a pre-autopsy done to make sure his injuries matched what was supposed to have happened.

I could go on all day. As I said before, there's more chance that Fr Ted shot JFK than Oswald doing it.

The X-Files wasn't a documentary.

Main Street

Ive lost it, I don't know which Benny is which ;D
Is there a bad Benny and another one less bad?

There's not one piece of conspiracy evidence which rules out that Oswald did it.

It's a United States thing. Most every president since Roosevelt has had an assassination attempt.

1 Successful assassinations
1.1 Abraham Lincoln
1.2 James A. Garfield
1.3 William McKinley
1.4 John F. Kennedy

2 Failed assassination attempts
2.1 Andrew Jackson
2.2 Abraham Lincoln
2.3 Theodore Roosevelt
2.4 Herbert Hoover
2.5 Franklin D. Roosevelt
2.6 Harry S Truman
2.7 John F. Kennedy
2.8 Richard Nixon
2.9 Gerald Ford
2.10 Jimmy Carter
2.11 Ronald Reagan
2.12 George H. W. Bush
2.13 Bill Clinton
2.14 George W. Bush
2.15 Barack Obama

3 Presidential deaths rumored to be assassinations
3.1 Zachary Taylor
3.2 Warren G. Harding

BennyCake

You can include President-elect, JFK Junior, in that assassination list. He wasn't shot, but he was as good as.

deiseach

Quote from: BennyCake on November 12, 2013, 12:00:39 PM
You can include President-elect, JFK Junior, in that assassination list. He wasn't shot, but he was as good as.

Don't forget John Denver.

Main Street

Bord na Mona man

I find it unlikely that Oswald acted alone. To get away that many shots as accurately in such a short space of time is some feat. Even elite marksmen would struggle to recover their aim after each shot when looking through a sight at a moving target.

He also seemingly waited until the cavalcade was moving away from him before shooting, turning down an earlier chance to shoot at Kennedy from the front as he was coming towards him. Assuming he was part of a hit squad, he was obviously under instructions to wait until Kennedy came into the range of a shooter from the front.

The conspiracy theories behind the motives are fairly wacky as this is a mini-industry. Goes to show there are 1001 reasons why a president will be disliked. Obama could potentially be bumped off by anti-Medicare loons.

Main Street

Quote from: Bord na Mona man on November 12, 2013, 12:38:55 PM
I find it unlikely that Oswald acted alone. To get away that many shots as accurately in such a short space of time is some feat. Even elite marksmen would struggle to recover their aim after each shot when looking through a sight at a moving target.

He also seemingly waited until the cavalcade was moving away from him before shooting, turning down an earlier chance to shoot at Kennedy from the front as he was coming towards him. Assuming he was part of a hit squad, he was obviously under instructions to wait until Kennedy came into the range of a shooter from the front.

The conspiracy theories behind the motives are fairly wacky as this is a mini-industry. Goes to show there are 1001 reasons why a president will be disliked. Obama could potentially be bumped off by anti-Medicare loons.
Obviously??
Of course it was obvious once you swallow that assumption first, it's indisputable, you don't need to provide evidence  ;D
Now about that assumption, is there anything to prove that?  Not accepting the merits of the evidence that supports Oswald  could have done it alone,  is not proof in itself that your assumption holds any water.

BennyCake

Quote from: deiseach on November 12, 2013, 12:05:34 PM

Don't forget John Denver.

Aye, I seen Elvis earlier down the chip shop too. He swore he was anyway.

The Zapruder film is all you need to see. Watch the video at 0:20, and still tell me it was Oswald...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iU83R7rpXQY

deiseach

Quote from: BennyCake on November 12, 2013, 02:54:20 PM
The Zapruder film is all you need to see. Watch the video at 0:20, and still tell me it was Oswald...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iU83R7rpXQY

[sarky]Wow, I've never seen that before! How did I miss that? Now I'm convinced! [/sarky]

seafoid

Quote from: Shamrock Shore on November 12, 2013, 09:58:59 AM
If there was a huge conspiracy as is suggested in some quarters how come the likes of Woodward and Bernstein, who broke the relatively piddly Watergate scandal, or other brave journalist and editors not come to a conclusion that would have merited an expose?

No cover up can be that all encompassing.

Or can it?  :-X
Jimmy Saville kept everyone in fear until he died.
Great cover up. Why wouldn't a bigger secret be possible?

deiseach

Quote from: seafoid on November 12, 2013, 04:24:16 PM
Jimmy Saville kept everyone in fear until he died.
Great cover up. Why wouldn't a bigger secret be possible?

Seeing as so many people seem to know all the details of the cover up, the conspirators are not doing a very good job. Then again, maybe that's the plan!

muppet

Oh go on let's have this one.

Why was JFK's plane crash, not an actual plane crash?
MWWSI 2017

BennyCake

Quote from: muppet on November 12, 2013, 05:26:28 PM

The information about the crash is out there, if you care to look for it.

JFK Jr would have been a popular choice as President, and it's widely suggested he would have become President.  He also said he would open a new enquiry into his fathers assassination, if elected. That would have been bad news for the Bush's, as GHW Bush was one of the main men involved in JFKs murder. And look who ended up as President, Bush junior.

muppet

Quote from: BennyCake on November 12, 2013, 06:08:32 PM

JFK Jr would have been a popular choice as President, and it's widely suggested he would have become President.  He also said he would open a new enquiry into his fathers assassination, if elected. That would have been bad news for the Bush's, as GHW Bush was one of the main men involved in JFKs murder. And look who ended up as President, Bush junior.

I know why he crashed.

But why DO YOU think he died?
MWWSI 2017

BennyCake

Quote from: muppet on November 12, 2013, 06:53:57 PM
Quote from: BennyCake on November 12, 2013, 06:08:32 PM

I know why he crashed.

But why DO YOU think he died?

I just told you.