JFK murdered 50 years ago this November

Started by bcarrier, September 24, 2013, 08:07:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BennyCake

Quote from: muppet on November 11, 2013, 10:58:27 PM
Quote from: Dougal Maguire on November 11, 2013, 10:43:17 PM
What was Oswalds motive and why did Ruby kill him

What motives did the infamous shooters of recent times have? Infamy?

The likes of Robert Kennedy and John Lennon's assassins were under mind control. That's well known.

muppet

Quote from: BennyCake on November 11, 2013, 11:04:56 PM

The likes of Robert Kennedy and John Lennon's assassins were under mind control. That's well known.

Any good sources?
MWWSI 2017

Main Street

That's not an answer Muppet. 
If infamy was a motive then he could have sat there at the window and wait to be arrested.
Or, after he was arrested, he could have said 'yes i did it',  'it's a fair cop' and smile for the cameras. It is possible he was in a denial of his desire for infamy or wanted a silent infamy, but that would be unlikely.

And Ruby? Is there anything to indicate that he wasn't a d'ickhead cop groupie?

Tony Baloney

Quote from: muppet on November 11, 2013, 11:07:17 PM

Any good sources?
I think this was part of the Sirhan Sirhan defence case.

muppet

Quote from: Main Street on November 11, 2013, 11:16:51 PM

If infamy was a motive then he could have sat there at the window and wait to be arrested.
Or, after he was arrested, he could have said 'yes i did it',  'it's a fair cop' and smile for the cameras. It is possible he was in a denial of his desire for infamy or wanted a silent infamy, but that would be unlikely.

Is that what all shooters seeking fame do?
MWWSI 2017

muppet

Quote from: Tony Baloney on November 11, 2013, 11:21:18 PM
Quote from: muppet on November 11, 2013, 11:07:17 PM

Any good sources?
I think this was part of the Sirhan Sirhan defence case.

This stuff: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra#Conspiracy_theories
MWWSI 2017

Main Street

Quote from: muppet on November 11, 2013, 11:21:56 PM

Who knows? But you pretend to read his mind and not his actions. His actions can arise from anyone of a hundred motives, what matters is that he did it and the evidence is there to back it up, maybe not concrete proof but a pile of evidence nevertheless. We know from plenty of examples that a crackpot can have a crackpot motive for killing a celebrity. We don't need to present a motive for Oswald killing the president. He did not live that long to tell his story or have his story analysed and there are just hints of a load of  different motives. There is no onus to provide a motive other than it is believable that he had a motive.

muppet

Quote from: Main Street on November 11, 2013, 11:45:38 PM

Who knows? But you pretend to read his mind and not his actions. His actions can arise from anyone of a hundred motives, what matters is that he did it and the evidence is there to back it up, maybe not concrete proof but a pile of evidence nevertheless. We know from plenty of examples that a crackpot can have a crackpot motive for killing a celebrity. We don't need to present a motive for Oswald killing the president. He did not live that long to tell his story or have his story analysed and there are just hints of a load of  different motives. There is no onus to provide a motive other than it is believable that he had a motive.

Why don't you read the thread before posting?

I am not pretending to read anyones mind.

The question was posted and I posted two more questions.
MWWSI 2017

armaghniac

Was it JFK that said that if he didn't have plenty of sex that he got a headache?
I often have a headache.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Gaffer

The talk is that Gerry Adams shot him but he denies it.

"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

Jell 0 Biafra

JFK was assassinated by the CIA because he knew about the plans to fake the moon landings in 1969.  That and he knew about the inside job to take down the  twin towers, once they'd been built. 

Main Street

Quote from: muppet on November 11, 2013, 11:51:02 PM
Quote from: Main Street on November 11, 2013, 11:45:38 PM

Why don't you read the thread before posting?

I am not pretending to read anyones mind.

The question was posted and I posted two more questions.
True, I should read the thread more carefully, you do have a tendency to reply to a question by asking another question.

Main Street

Quote from: Linkbox on November 11, 2013, 09:43:39 PM
I believe it was a shot fired from the SS car in the rear. Too many factors point to the fact Oswald didn't act alone. Different bullets (the third bullet took a sizeable chuck of his skull off while the other ones were 'cleaner'). The accuracy and control required to get three shots off in 5.92 seconds or what ever the allotted time was with a rickshaw bolt action rifle from WW2. Conflicting statements made by the SS afterwards. I'm not a conspiracy theorist by any means but it doesn't add up for me at all.
Act alone in the actual firing of the shots?
It's possible there is some reasonable explanation for conflicting  statements, as to why witnesses see, hear and remember different things in such an overtly traumatic event in USA modern history. 
The magic bullet theory was presented by the Warren Commission, later it was ridiculed and later again it was proven to be actually within the realms of possibilities.The Kennedy head movement after being shot, was found to be within the realms of probability. It's also within the realms of possibilities to fire off 3 shots <6 seconds. Every conspiracy theory tends to lean heavily on one impossibility, the magic bullet, the head movement, the smoke on the grassy knoll, Oswald's perceived cool demeanour under pressure (by a gun wielding cop) when he left the building, but all fail to hold water.
I haven't finished watching the Australian detective's documentary on the accidental shot theory, but after 20 minutes I do note that he's trying to pad up his case with  accounts of the security men carousing late into the night/early morning of the fateful day. That's a typical Aussie dastardly trick which use to be accepted in their courts as evidence, along with the infamous police verbal. Nevertheless I'll finish the rest of the documentary  today, there are some interesting points.

Shamrock Shore

If there was a huge conspiracy as is suggested in some quarters how come the likes of Woodward and Bernstein, who broke the relatively piddly Watergate scandal, or other brave journalist and editors not come to a conclusion that would have merited an expose?

No cover up can be that all encompassing.

Or can it?  :-X

BennyCake

Bill Hicks did a very funny and accurate standup routine on JFK assassination. Back and to the left. Back and to the left...

Oswald, the man who was supposed to have killed the President of the most powerful country on the planet. He's taken out in cuffs, in front of the public, and conveniently shot. God, you couldn't make it up.

It is amazing the amount of people involved in the JFK thing, that was killed in car "accidents" or died suddenly. The magic bullet, that was a right laugh. Also, Kennedys body was diverted somewhere (can't recall the city) before being flown back to Washington. There was a pre-autopsy done to make sure his injuries matched what was supposed to have happened.

I could go on all day. As I said before, there's more chance that Fr Ted shot JFK than Oswald doing it.