Nathan Carter

Started by Harold Disgracey, January 29, 2013, 11:23:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harold Disgracey

What is the attraction? I don't get it, how can someone so shite be so apparently popular?

lawnseed

Quote from: Harold Disgracey on January 29, 2013, 11:23:33 PM
What is the attraction? I don't get it, how can someone so shite be so apparently popular?
yes you are completely correct pure slurry.
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

upmonaghansayswe

Do you dance?

Syferus

Quote from: upmonaghansayswe on January 30, 2013, 12:01:10 AM

Do you dance?

Does uncontrollable foot-and-table-tapping count?

theskull1

I'd like to know his position on the flegs dispute before I give an opinion on the man.
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Tony Baloney

Have been wondering this myself. Heard ones talking about him at Christmas and how there are people travelling from all over to see him. Wouldn't know him from Adam til I saw him on Nolan Show a couple of weeks ago. Pure MOR Country and Western which I wouldn't listen to if he was playing in my garden. However fair fcuks to the lad if, like Daniel, he can make a packet out of the mugs that watch him.

upmonaghansayswe

Quote from: Tony Baloney on January 30, 2013, 12:05:09 AM
Have been wondering this myself. Heard ones talking about him at Christmas and how there are people travelling from all over to see him. Wouldn't know him from Adam til I saw him on Nolan Show a couple of weeks ago. Pure MOR Country and Western which I wouldn't listen to if he was playing in my garden. However fair fcuks to the lad if, like Daniel, he can make a packet out of the mugs that watch him.

Watch him?  Youse are missing the point. People go to dance at his shows. I was at one the other night. It was a mighty show and mighty craic!.. And full of young ones too!.

T Fearon

A youthful Daniel O'Donnell.Sadly there will always be a huge Market in Ireland for this sort of shite!

trileacman

Would you f**k off to bed ye crowd of spiteful hoors.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

screenexile

Complete shite, his upbeat and terrible version of Green Day's "Time of your Life" is particularly sickening.

A few ones in my work go and say it's a great night but the hoor is charging £10 -£20 on the way in and has places absolutely packed out. As far as I know all his shows around here are sold out so he must be doing something right. I think his popularity is causing a few problems though as I've heard serious trouble has broken out at a few of his big nights.

johnneycool

Saw him on Fat Nolan's show the other night, where's he from?

My money is on Tyrone, the county that gave us Hugo and Philomena.

BennyHarp

Quote from: johnneycool on January 30, 2013, 09:43:35 AM
Saw him on Fat Nolan's show the other night, where's he from?

My money is on Tyrone, the county that gave us Hugo and Philomena.

He's from Liverpool - think he was previously known as Owen McLove
That was never a square ball!!

Shamrock Shore

Never heard of this fella.

I assume he is a Norn Iron secret - sounds like ye should keep him under wraps for yourselves - or is that partitionist?

Rois

My 25 year old hairdresser was at one of his shows and loved it - she has taken up jiving now.

Some of you are very hard on what other people enjoy - live and let live! 

As for the £10 or £20 a go - sure how many thousands pay significantly more than that regularly to go and watch 22 diva performances on a soccer pitch?  Each to their own. 

Echoes of the bible belt here - that rock and roll causing the destruction of society with fights at gigs and so on - don't let it across the county line, y'hear!  ;D

Hardy

Quote from: theskull1 on January 30, 2013, 12:04:30 AM
I'd like to know his position on the flegs dispute before I give an opinion on the man.

:D