Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pearse Blue

Quote from: The_Slug on December 13, 2019, 11:00:05 AM
Quote from: Pearse Blue on December 13, 2019, 10:50:54 AM
Quote from: Micky_mouse on December 13, 2019, 10:40:43 AM
Quote from: topofthesoil on December 13, 2019, 09:56:01 AM
Quote from: GetOverTheBar on December 12, 2019, 10:22:11 AM
Strange Killyclogher hasn't been filled yet, they are a really good team full of potential.

Its a give the ball to mark bradley, let him do the rest. far too reliant. Cant see them getting far the year

How many times did you see killyclogher play last year to come up with this conclusion.
I seen them enough, most over rated team in the league by a mile.

over rated? they are slated on here constantly
The longer Conall McCann maintains county status too the bigger joke it becomes.. Clane dung

WT4E

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on December 13, 2019, 11:30:52 AM
Rodger Keenan at Kildress. He's been around the houses too.

Very pleased with his appointment - has a great record and hopefully will develop our young team and get us back up the leagues. Something we really need at this stage I believe as last season we left alot behind!

square_ball

Quote from: Pearse Blue on December 13, 2019, 03:00:36 PM
Quote from: The_Slug on December 13, 2019, 11:00:05 AM
Quote from: Pearse Blue on December 13, 2019, 10:50:54 AM
Quote from: Micky_mouse on December 13, 2019, 10:40:43 AM
Quote from: topofthesoil on December 13, 2019, 09:56:01 AM
Quote from: GetOverTheBar on December 12, 2019, 10:22:11 AM
Strange Killyclogher hasn't been filled yet, they are a really good team full of potential.

Its a give the ball to mark bradley, let him do the rest. far too reliant. Cant see them getting far the year

How many times did you see killyclogher play last year to come up with this conclusion.
I seen them enough, most over rated team in the league by a mile.

over rated? they are slated on here constantly
The longer Conall McCann maintains county status too the bigger joke it becomes.. Clane dung

Big man criticising someone from behind the keyboard.

skeog

With Rodger imo Kildress be in hunt for both league and championship.

on the sideline

Quote from: skeog on December 13, 2019, 04:27:08 PM
With Rodger imo Kildress be in hunt for both league and championship.

Agreed

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: WT4E on December 13, 2019, 03:32:56 PM

Very pleased with his appointment - has a great record and hopefully will develop our young team and get us back up the leagues. Something we really need at this stage I believe as last season we left alot behind!

Don't think you'll be too far away now, wasn't at Junior Final but heard it was one that you lost alright. He'll not bring a swashbuckling style but he knows what he's at.

Has Keenan relatives at the Kildress club?

WT4E

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on December 13, 2019, 04:57:52 PM

Don't think you'll be too far away now, wasn't at Junior Final but heard it was one that you lost alright. He'll not bring a swashbuckling style but he knows what he's at.

Not that I know of.

I think Kildress will be appetising enough prospect. I think with the current squad realising its potential - promotion and staying in Div 2 after that should be really achievable and then we have some good youth and large numbers coming through. Add in to the mix we will have one of the best clubrooms in the county by middle of next year we are hoping we can push on and get back to 1 at some stage in next few years.

Alot of hopes and plans in all of that but can see why someone like Rodger Keenan would be interested.

redzone

Quote from: WT4E on December 13, 2019, 05:45:45 PM

Not that I know of.

I think Kildress will be appetising enough prospect. I think with the current squad realising its potential - promotion and staying in Div 2 after that should be really achievable and then we have some good youth and large numbers coming through. Add in to the mix we will have one of the best clubrooms in the county by middle of next year we are hoping we can push on and get back to 1 at some stage in next few years.

Alot of hopes and plans in all of that but can see why someone like Rodger Keenan would be interested.
Is the club paying him or an outside source?

WT4E

Quote from: redzone on December 13, 2019, 07:10:38 PM
Quote from: WT4E on December 13, 2019, 05:45:45 PM

Not that I know of.

Is the club paying him or an outside source?

Club will pay him mileage allowance. Essentially diesel money plus enough to cover wear and tear on his car. In line with the rest of the managers in Tyrone.

Dire Ear

Has he had any success, managing?

Doire Gael

I hear Tony Scullion is in training Kildress and Roger Keenan is the manager.

Big statement by the tones!

redzone

WT4E

Quote from: Dire Ear on December 13, 2019, 09:32:42 PM

Won an O'Neill cup in 2005 is the stand out.

In hiding

Quote from: WT4E on December 13, 2019, 09:58:03 PM

Has taken Gortin as coach or manager on and off for a long time. Definitely couldn't be called a mercenary. One of the good ones

sidelineball

Quote from: In hiding on December 13, 2019, 11:19:27 PM
Quote from: WT4E on December 13, 2019, 09:58:03 PM

Has taken Gortin as coach or manager on and off for a long time. Definitely couldn't be called a mercenary. One of the good ones

Agreed. A very decent straight man. A wealth of knowledge too, Kildress will do well under him.