Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seamroga in exile

Well done to the young fellas down in carlow today.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Milltown Row2

Was that the competition that ones were complaining about?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

imtommygunn

I see liam sheedy tweeting about seaan elliot saying he is a serious player. Sounds like he could be a good one.

Well done to all involved.

paddyjohn

Super stuff. Well done lads.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: imtommygunn on June 24, 2017, 07:03:22 PM
I see liam sheedy tweeting about seaan elliot saying he is a serious player. Sounds like he could be a good one.

Any reason why his name has a stupid spelling?

old timers

Yes that's the competition that some were indifferent about a few months ago.  Wanting to know how it was developing players and hindering their club hurling.  Those kids just grabbed themselves an All Ireland medal Yesterday and played against some of the best talent in Ireland.  At 16.17 or  any age there's not too many can say that.  Everyone involved should be Congratulated.  From What I seen on twitter there was a mix of 16s and 17s who took on Kildare. Offaly and then North Cork. If that's not developing players IMO I'm not too sure what is. Those kids will go back to their own clubs full of confidence playing at that level and can only bring them on as players.  Some times you have to give things a chance. No opportunities like that in my day and moreover it Gives Antrim hurling a bit of a boost. Well done

ciaran1988

Can anyone on here give me dates for senior championship fixtures as I'm planning a trip home and would love to take on a few games. Thanks

ciaran1988

Cheers that's great will definitely make sure I'm over for the semi final weekend. Should see 2 great games most likely between Ballycastle v Dunloy and Cushendall v Loughgiel

Milltown Row2

Quote from: ciaran1988 on June 25, 2017, 10:48:27 PM
Cheers that's great will definitely make sure I'm over for the semi final weekend. Should see 2 great games most likely between Ballycastle v Dunloy and Cushendall v Loughgiel

Ballycastle struggling, could be a shock there ?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Na Glinntí Glasa

Quote from: Tony Baloney on June 24, 2017, 11:16:11 PM

Its pronounced 'shan' and its the way its supposed to be spelt. A lot times he gets called Sean by mistake.

A quality player and one that ive had the joy to work with at U14 level. He has steadily improved as he has gotten older. Has 2 minor championships already and this is his first year as a minor.
hurl like f**k boi!

ciaran1988

Ballycastle hammered again tonight. 9-22 is a serious score to concede

imtommygunn

Quote from: Dunloy realist on June 26, 2017, 09:01:36 AM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on June 24, 2017, 11:16:11 PM

Its pronounced 'shan' and its the way its supposed to be spelt. A lot times he gets called Sean by mistake.

A quality player and one that ive had the joy to work with at U14 level. He has steadily improved as he has gotten older. Has 2 minor championships already and this is his first year as a minor.

Was he on the u21 team? If him, molloy and dogerty-cunning make it i suspect dunloy might take a bit of stopping in years to come.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: ciaran1988 on June 28, 2017, 09:27:43 PM
Who were they playing?

MoChara

Quote from: Tony Baloney on June 28, 2017, 11:08:39 PM
Quote from: ciaran1988 on June 28, 2017, 09:27:43 PM
Who were they playing?

Cushendall 9.22 to 1.9