Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Onthe40

Owen Roes must be strong favorites for a double?  As far as I know half of Derrytresks team are in the US of A for the summer so wouldnt be a shock if errigal pulled of a victory there...

The Sweeper.com

Some won for Galbally last night in U21 Championship against a hotly fancied Errigal side.

When are the semi finals?

The Golden Years

Quote from: The Sweeper.com on August 17, 2017, 08:18:33 AM
Some won for Galbally last night in U21 Championship against a hotly fancied Errigal side.

When are the semi finals?

Galbally are a fancied team also.  Really enjoy watching u21 football.  Doesnt have the same negative tactics of the senior football.  Carrickmore Galbally should be a good game with the game between them ending a draw in the league section although i am led to believe galbally where missing a few of their better players that night. Loughmacrorys win over Ardboe was more impressive imo and now meet stewartstown.  Carrickmore Loughmacrory final would be some craic ;D Games on on the 29th August.

omagh_gael

It would be some game Golden Years. However, we'd have all the momentum going in as our u8s gave you a triming in a blitz in Fintona the other week ;)

The Golden Years

Quote from: omagh_gael on August 17, 2017, 08:14:09 PM
It would be some game Golden Years. However, we'd have all the momentum going in as our u8s gave you a triming in a blitz in Fintona the other week ;)
Good to see Omagh u8s doing well!

on the sideline

Can a player who was sent off on a straight red in a senior game play for the reserves in the next round of fixtures? i.e. Only suspended from senior game?

toby47

Quote from: on the sideline on August 18, 2017, 01:51:08 PM
Can a player who was sent off on a straight red in a senior game play for the reserves in the next round of fixtures? i.e. Only suspended from senior game?

league games - yes

Club boi

Quote from: toby47 on August 18, 2017, 02:32:02 PM
Quote from: on the sideline on August 18, 2017, 01:51:08 PM

league games - yes

Thats poorly thought out. Surely a minimum game suspension should mean punishment and miss all club action for the duration of the ban, espicially for league football. Championship more straight forward

ONeill

Hill 1-6
EC 0-7 @ half time

Hill won by 5.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

omagh_gael

Quote from: The Golden Years on August 18, 2017, 12:57:05 PM

I'm now a Loughmacrory man, been living up here for 6 years now ;)

The Golden Years

Quote from: omagh_gael on August 18, 2017, 11:23:12 PM
Quote from: The Golden Years on August 18, 2017, 12:57:05 PM

I'm now a Loughmacrory man, been living up here for 6 years now ;)

We all have our crosses to bear!

Tyrone95

Anyone know when the final round of league fixtures are being played? Also any idea if there is a proposed date for start of the championship with either outcome of the game this weekend considered? (win/loss)

Ty4Sam

Last round of fixtures will be played the week before the Championship first round to allow teams to field with county players before their championship campaigns. Championship won't be played until Tyrone are out of the Championship so the club next match could be in 2 weeks or could be after All Ireland final.

barelegs

In the event of Tyrone winning on Sunday the latest I heard was that any Intermediate championship game that didn't involve county players was to take place on the weekend 8-10th September. I think there were 5 games. I'd imagine the Junior would be played the same weekend if that was the case