Laois Senior Football Championship 2018

Started by Junior Ex Laoistalk, March 09, 2018, 12:46:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laoiseabu

Unlaoised

Quote from: Laoiseabu on July 13, 2018, 08:09:37 PM
Who's the missing 5?

Not sure was just told that by one of the former players...I know Rob Tyrell and James Finn ain't there thats two of their best 3 from what I seen from one of their games last year!
LAOIS ABÚ

Don Draper

Quote from: Unlaoised on July 17, 2018, 04:31:03 PM
Quote from: Laoiseabu on July 13, 2018, 08:09:37 PM
Who's the missing 5?

Not sure was just told that by one of the former players...I know Rob Tyrell and James Finn ain't there thats two of their best 3 from what I seen from one of their games last year!
Robert Tyrell didnt even start some of their games last year.

BallyroanAbu

Don Draper

Junior Ex Laoistalk

Winners are not those who never fail, but those who never quit!

Junior Ex Laoistalk

Winners are not those who never fail, but those who never quit!

Unlaoised

Looking forward to the club games now.....all will be interesting apart from the Turkey shoot that will be Ballyfin v Portlaoise
LAOIS ABÚ

portlaoisekid

Some interesting games ahead, a few very evenly matched teams in the championship but Portlaoise still ahead of the pack.

Don Draper

Quote from: Unlaoised on July 23, 2018, 03:37:12 PM
Looking forward to the club games now.....all will be interesting apart from the Turkey shoot that will be Ballyfin v Portlaoise
Will Portlaoise break 50?

The PRO

Quote from: Don Draper on July 24, 2018, 10:09:42 AM
I think not. It will be a hiding but Ballyfin are always a better championship team than a league team.

Unlaoised

Might not be far off it......As a neutral its not a game that will be worth paying in for not a chance Portlaoise would have harder training sessions!

Interesting that both Begley and Tierney Predicted a Joes win over the Heath ...

I think the Heath could surprise a few people here!
LAOIS ABÚ

Don Draper

Quote from: Unlaoised on July 24, 2018, 12:04:44 PM

Might not be far off it......As a neutral its not a game that will be worth paying in for not a chance Portlaoise would have harder training sessions!

Interesting that both Begley and Tierney Predicted a Joes win over the Heath ...

I've heard its all a ruse and that Ballyfin have something outrageous ready to spring on the neighbours.

BallyroanAbu

Quote from: Unlaoised on July 24, 2018, 12:04:44 PM

Wouldn't go too far with that, Tierney would not be a prolific attender of Laois Club Championship matches. 

BallyroanAbu

First Round Predictions
Stradbally V Kilcruise : Kilcruise
Cretty V Ballylinan : Cretty just because the finalists from previous don't seem to go well
Portlaoise V Ballyfin : Portlaoise
Josephs V The Heath: Draw
Clonaslee V Killeshin : Killeshin
Emo V Arles Kileen : Emo if Donie is suspended.
O Dempseys V Graiguecullen: Graigue
Portarlington v BallyroanAbbey: BallyroanAbbey but in all honesty it's hard to turn round 25 points on last year.

I am really expecting our Juniors to go well this year.