Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

JimStynes

You'll have illdecide at your door some day.

Angelo

Quote from: JimStynes on January 16, 2021, 05:17:52 PM
Quote from: Angelo on January 16, 2021, 04:58:12 PM
Big round of applause for illdecide and the Armagh lads on here who dug in and defended Lennon when the dogs on the street knows he couldn't manage a pub team.

Well done lads, you destroyed history for Celtic to keep your unqualified, arrogant Lurgan man in a job.

Clap, clap, clap.

Wum? Or serious?

Deadly serious, the arrogance of them and the hypocrisy of them when the writing was on the wall back in Sept and Oct.

Lennon has shown the fans nothing but contempt and arrogance as he has destroyed history. The manager to lose titles either side of 9IAR, the manager who was sacked by Bolton and Hibs.

When you saw the abuse and vitriol those lads are on record here having dished out to Deila and then they have the absolute brazen neck to try and censor anyone with who dared speak out about how ill equipped Lennon was for the job, how out of his depth he is in football management.

Hopefully when Lennon goes they will toddle off and follow whatever Highlands League team might take a punt on him.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

bennydorano

You still haven't realised what happens on an Internet discussion board has no relevance to real life.  ??? I had to laugh at you going on and on about Soro and Turnball and you almost trying to take credit for them playing well - as if you had some input, it was actually Lennon who successfully integrated them into the side.

Angelo

Quote from: bennydorano on January 16, 2021, 05:37:22 PM
You still haven't realised what happens on an Internet discussion board has no relevance to real life.  ??? I had to laugh at you going on and on about Soro and Turnball and you almost trying to take credit for them playing well - as if you had some input, it was actually Lennon who successfully integrated them into the side.

You have embodied the brazen arrogance of the absolute diddy of a manager that has cost Celtic the ten.

Hopefully you follow Lennon to the Highland Leagues.

bennydorano

Quote from: Angelo on January 16, 2021, 05:46:02 PM

You have embodied the brazen arrogance of the absolute diddy of a manager that has cost Celtic the ten.

Hopefully you follow Lennon to the Highland Leagues.
You're welcome to go and look through my posting history to see what I actually thought of Lennon rather than what you assume I thought of Lennon - wasn't a fan, thought he was doing ok for a bit- not so impressed again - that about sums it up. I'm adult enough to know being a slabber on a discussion board makes absolutely no difference, you haven't figured that out yet.

marty34

About 3 months too late and when every Celtic supporter, apart from Lennon, knew they were decent players and were absolutely clamouring to get them into the team.

Lawell and Lennon are the men whose legacy is losing the 10.

And to cap it off, they wheel out Strachan for interviews - in there because his da probably asked Lawless to give him a job there.

Lawell out. Lennon out.

Angelo

Quote from: marty34 on January 16, 2021, 06:13:33 PM

About 3 months too late and when every Celtic supporter, apart from Lennon, knew they were decent players and were absolutely clamouring to get them into the team.

Lawell and Lennon are the men whose legacy is losing the 10.

And to cap it off, they wheel out Strachan for interviews - in there because his da probably asked Lawless to give him a job there.

Lawell out. Lennon out.

110%

It's an old boys clubs who have the ran the club into the ground.

Lennon is gone, he should be gone now but does it matter for this season, the damage is already done but Lawwell has to go.

Hopefully the Celtic trust get the backing and fans will not renew their season tickets until such time as Lawwell is gone.

JimStynes

I'd rather keep Lennon at this stage if it means getting someone good for next season rather than half ass it and get someone to fill a gap until next season. It'll be a cheap option anyway no doubt.

straightred

Quote from: Angelo on January 16, 2021, 05:22:45 PM
Quote from: JimStynes on January 16, 2021, 05:17:52 PM
Quote from: Angelo on January 16, 2021, 04:58:12 PM
Big round of applause for illdecide and the Armagh lads on here who dug in and defended Lennon when the dogs on the street knows he couldn't manage a pub team.

Well done lads, you destroyed history for Celtic to keep your unqualified, arrogant Lurgan man in a job.

Clap, clap, clap.

Wum? Or serious?

Deadly serious, the arrogance of them and the hypocrisy of them when the writing was on the wall back in Sept and Oct.

Lennon has shown the fans nothing but contempt and arrogance as he has destroyed history. The manager to lose titles either side of 9IAR, the manager who was sacked by Bolton and Hibs.

When you saw the abuse and vitriol those lads are on record here having dished out to Deila and then they have the absolute brazen neck to try and censor anyone with who dared speak out about how ill equipped Lennon was for the job, how out of his depth he is in football management.

Hopefully when Lennon goes they will toddle off and follow whatever Highlands League team might take a punt on him.

25th May 2019. That's the day the 10 was lost. Celtic had just won the treble. Lennon had come in got them over the line and then the board inexplicably gave him the job permanently. He was unemployed at the time. Celtic gave him a job and paid him. Celtic owed him nothing but they allowed sentiment to get in the way. Never forget that he walked out on Celtic first time around thinking he could go down to England and mix it with the big boys. He fell flat on his face and soon was back in Scotland were Hibs couldn't get rid of him quick enough. The rest is history. If he had a shred of dignity or if he had any regard for the fans he'd have walked away long ago. Highlands League team ? He'd be lucky. He's finished.

straightred

Quote from: JimStynes on January 16, 2021, 06:24:27 PM
I'd rather keep Lennon at this stage if it means getting someone good for next season rather than half ass it and get someone to fill a gap until next season. It'll be a cheap option anyway no doubt.

I think the opposite. This season is gone now so a new man is in under very little pressure so he can take a good look at what he's got and then plan the summer transfers. I would take anyone now - anyone. That's how badly standards has slipped

straightred

Sorry but that's nonsense. The dogs on the street knew that Brown was finished but Lennon kept playing him while you had Soro and Turnbull on the bench. Its was inexcusable

Angelo

Absolutely and Lennon's little bully boys on here should be utterly embarrassed at their conduct throughout.

Go back to September and you can see the veiled posts and innuendo from them. They got their wish, their utterly incompetent boy was put above the importance of the club and we're now in the situation we're in.

bennydorano

Quote from: straightred on January 16, 2021, 06:33:14 PM

Sorry but that's nonsense. The dogs on the street knew that Brown was finished but Lennon kept playing him while you had Soro and Turnbull on the bench. Its was inexcusable

Turnball only signed at the tail-end of August ffs, breaking into a Celtic team should take time when you've someone the calibre of Scott Brown there!!! Good to see there's plenty willing to throw him under the bus anyway. Never heard Soro's name mentioned here until it became clear Brown was on the wane but everybody seems to think  he's the next Roy Keane. Facts are they were both signed on Lennon's watch, he's successfully integrated both of them into the team - not Internet slabbers.

Angelo

Quote from: illdecide on October 04, 2020, 03:24:01 PM
Quote from: Angelo on October 04, 2020, 02:29:29 PM
Quote from: illdecide on October 04, 2020, 02:21:41 PM
2 away games in 3-4 days and especially away in Europe. Energy levels def down a bit but to be expected. If Lennon was to win the quadruple it still wouldn't satisfy some people

At least it's clear to see that you will continue to defend Lennon no matter how apparent it becomes that the guy is completely out of his depth.

I won't defend him no matter what...What I seen today is the players on the bench are not ready and not as good as the seasoned campaigners. I know i'll not judge them completely after one game but they got their chance today (some of them) and didn't grasp it. I will defend Lennon all day long against people like you though as you either clearly don't know what you're talking about, on the wind up or just blind hatred for Neil Lennon, his record speaks for itself and the only blemish this season is the Champions League and it still irks him. 25pts out of a total of 27pts is good going. The thing is Celtic have been poor enough in a fair few games but still find a way to win and that comes from the likes of Scott Brown, their leader and their Captain.
His changes won the game today when it looked like it was going to end 0-0, we're top of the league and have European football too New Year and all things lead to the Sevco game in a few weeks which will have a massive bearing on the season...HH

We had Soro and Turnbull rotting on the bench and only got a chance in our first team once we were out of the CL, out of the EL, out of the League Cup, 15+ points behind in the league.

They've been our best players this season but this is the sort of nonsense the Lennon's apologists were coming out with. They stated the need to get behind the team and the manager but had little to say when I showed that they didn't really follow their own advice when they had plenty of vitriol for Ronny Deila.

Then again, Ronny Deila did have a pop at the amateur set up Celtic were under Neil Lennon so these lads get quite aggressive when Lennon is criticised, I have first hand experience of that.

Angelo

Quote from: bennydorano on January 16, 2021, 06:45:24 PM
Quote from: straightred on January 16, 2021, 06:33:14 PM

Turnball only signed at the tail-end of August ffs, breaking into a Celtic team should take time when you've someone the calibre of Scott Brown there!!! Good to see there's plenty willing to throw him under the bus anyway. Never heard Soro's name mentioned here until it became clear Brown was on the wane but everybody seems to think  he's the next Roy Keane. Facts are they were both signed on Lennon's watch, he's successfully integrated both of them into the team - not Internet slabbers.

Do you even watch Celtic? Soro was here 11 months, Brown has been on the wane for at least 18 months. We had to wait until we had been knocked out of European football twice, knocked out of the League Cup, had our league season effectively over before either of these two guys got a chance.

You have some neck to talk about internet slabberers. No doubt you were one of those internet slabberers yourself when it was a Norwegian over Celtic and not some snus addict from Lurgan.