Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rrhf

Moy didn't perform and looked like a team with one eye on the relegation battle they are in. Ardboe are in with a shout here. The first half goal was sheer class.

Tyrone Gaa

Don't think any team still in the championship has one eye on a relegation battle! Bit of a stupid statement. Moy set up defensive to contain and frustrate ardboe but with ardboe aided with a strong wind left Moy chasing the game not scoring in the 1st half.  Then with Colm's injury they were almost toothless. Can't see Ardboe winning the championship but they will definitely fancy themselves to beat Carrickmore. The draw was another boost on top of a convincing result
Living the dream!!!

Wee Roddy

I'm sure Ardboe won't be worried about a team who was in last year's final, won the league and generally didn't give 2 damns about the league...oh and are in U21 final. Sure they would rather play Carmen than Augher

hugh the root

Quote from: Wee Roddy on August 17, 2014, 11:14:48 PM
I'm sure Ardboe won't be worried about a team who was in last year's final, won the league and generally didn't give 2 damns about the league...oh and are in U21 final. Sure they would rather play Carmen than Augher
iI reckon carrickmore ( if  they beat augher )will meet a different aardboe team than they met in the league final last year; kyle coney for one!Marty McKeown is one of the hardest men I ever seen on a football field;he fairly curtailed the runs of sean Kavanagh today!

ONeill

Quote from: scout on August 17, 2014, 07:59:58 PM
Don't think Paul Devlin will be in a rush to get into the senior dugout for Moortown.Plenty of talent in Moortown,but getting players out to play and the drinking/attitude of most of the team is beyond belief.Chriko wasnt hanging about with them anyway!

Dromore-Ardboe final for me, with dromore to edge them, though ardboe have some serious firepower up front.

Think derrytresk are banned from the all-ireland series so they could technically win Tyrone & ulster but go no further. thats my understanding of it anyway.

http://www.thescore.ie/derrytresk-banned-from-championship-for-five-years-349759-Feb2012/
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Take_her_back_ref

Quote from: hugh the root on August 15, 2014, 09:48:11 AM
Quote from: Club Rossa on August 15, 2014, 09:02:51 AM
Well,most of the case is ongoing,apart from the bit where the referee spoke to our player.Unfortunately it wasn't deemed important by the powers that be.
This was all orchestrated by the county chairman. An Ardboe man got a year suspension for apparently sending a text that was not proven by the officer pertaining to have received it.The county board have been really found out in this case!I never heard out much it has cost them covering up their lies but I am told it would have done a fair few after match meals!And guess what the fools are still at it !

Sure your the very man that got the suspension
hugh. Cut the dung

hugh the root

Quote from: Take_her_back_ref on August 18, 2014, 10:04:43 AM
Well,most of the case is ongoing,apart from the bit where the referee spoke to our player.Unfortunately it wasn't deemed important by the powers that be.
This was all orchestrated by the county chairman. An Ardboe man got a year suspension for apparently sending a text that was not proven by the officer pertaining to have received it.The county board have been really found out in this case!I never heard out much it has cost them covering up their lies but I am told it would have done a fair few after match meals!And guess what the fools are still at it !
I ll cut the dung out of you alright. The last time I got a suspension was in 1985 for threatening to rape a referee!

hugh. Cut the dung

tyroneboi

Quote from: Take_her_back_ref on August 18, 2014, 10:04:43 AM

hugh. Cut the dung

Actually that makes sense! Well worked out take her back!! Hugh u must have been the man that was suspended for that message to the county chairman or was it over Twitter you sent it?

bigtogs

Left Dungannon yesterday shocked with Moy they where totally brutal...... on what I seen yesterday they will have a dog fight to stay up but will imagine they will be fine... unsure about Ardboe they never got tested... just talking to a few Ardboe supporters coming out of  the game they don't seem to be very positive about their team at all...

God14

Quote from: bigtogs on August 18, 2014, 12:08:39 PM
Left Dungannon yesterday shocked with Moy they where totally brutal...... on what I seen yesterday they will have a dog fight to stay up but will imagine they will be fine... unsure about Ardboe they never got tested... just talking to a few Ardboe supporters coming out of  the game they don't seem to be very positive about their team at all...

Wrong thread but I see in one of the local papers Tommy McGuigan has got himself into bother with an alleged anti semitic tweet!

I find it sad that he is highlighted out of thousands of people posting these things across the world. His account was private apparently, and he is singled out for criticism as he is a retired amateur county footballer? If any other Ardboe club player made the same post we wouldn't have heard a sniff of it.

quit yo jibbajabba

och hi. I head out for an appt for an hour come back and all the craic is gone!!!

did yer man who was intent on goin out in a blaze o glory get banned?

Archie Mitchell

Latest odds for Senior Chammpionship

Dromore        2/1
Omagh          2/1
Carrickmore   5/2
Ardboe          4/1
Augher          50/1

winghalfback

Quote from: Archie Mitchell on August 18, 2014, 09:29:07 PM

Dromore        2/1
Omagh          2/1
Carrickmore   5/2
Ardboe          4/1
Augher          50/1

Still fancy Carrickmore

WT4E

Dromore        2/1
Omagh          2/1
Carrickmore   5/2
Ardboe          4/1
Augher          50/1

2 horse race - possibly 3

winghalfback

Quote from: WT4E on August 19, 2014, 05:08:49 PM

Dromore        2/1
Omagh          2/1
Carrickmore   5/2
Ardboe          4/1
Augher          50/1

Experience tells us never to rule out Carrickmore to they are actually out. They don't really care about league form they wont get relegated and want the championship.

2 horse race - possibly 3