Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wee scully

Quote from: bigtogs on August 14, 2014, 11:15:06 PM
heard Edendork and Loughmacrory had some dingdust a few weeks back......also ccc have a small matter to sort out whether our new youth officer will get suspended or not for manhandling a youth player during a game, a busy time for them alright!! Would not look good if Youth officer was suspended for the above reason they are pondering it now for 6 weeks!!!
Mconnell did manhandle a juvenile and these questions were put to the county committee before he was elected but they ploughed on, surely the county board should have investigated first before he was ratified in by mclaughlin and his pile of lick asses
Tyrone County Board is like the priesthood Good at covering up allegations of abuse

hugh the root

Quote from: wee scully on August 16, 2014, 08:59:51 AM
Quote from: bigtogs on August 14, 2014, 11:15:06 PM
heard Edendork and Loughmacrory had some dingdust a few weeks back......also ccc have a small matter to sort out whether our new youth officer will get suspended or not for manhandling a youth player during a game, a busy time for them alright!! Would not look good if Youth officer was suspended for the above reason they are pondering it now for 6 weeks!!!
Mconnell did manhandle a juvenile and these questions were put to the county committee before he was elected but they ploughed on, surely the county board should have investigated first before he was ratified in by mclaughlin and his pile of lick asses
Tyrone County Board is like the priesthood Good at covering up allegations of abuse
WEE SCULLY I don't know you but I am glad there is one other person who sees through mclaughlin and his band of perverse nimwits who would lick dirty balls to get sitting in Garvaghey with the rest of the c***ts that have  destroyed the county,

tyroneboi

Carrickmore game postponed due to death in the augher club.

twenty one yard free

Quote from: hugh the root on August 15, 2014, 09:17:27 PM
I see Moortown won the grade 1 minor league title tonight, they must now be hot raging favourites to do the league/ championship double against their neighbours Ardboe!
Was at the game, two good sides on show with some good battles
Paul Dook will be after the senior job in moortown shortly, after him falling out with the senior setup and not allowing minors to play senior/reserve he now has the seniors as water carriers and also licking his hole!!! ;)

hugh the root

Quote from: twenty one yard free on August 16, 2014, 01:39:02 PM
Quote from: hugh the root on August 15, 2014, 09:17:27 PM
I see Moortown won the grade 1 minor league title tonight, they must now be hot raging favourites to do the league/ championship double against their neighbours Ardboe!
Was at the game, two good sides on show with some good battles
Paul Dook will be after the senior job in moortown shortly, after him falling out with the senior setup and not allowing minors to play senior/reserve he now has the seniors as water carriers and also licking his hole!!! ;)
yous will all give his a hole a quare auld lick  next week after he beats Ardboe to win the minor double!

ONeill

Hill and Dungannon advanced tonight.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ONeill

on the sideline

Quote from: ONeill on August 17, 2014, 03:05:56 PM
The Rock march into the semis.

Rock will win Ulster and possibly All Ireland.

Club boi

Quote from: on the sideline on August 17, 2014, 03:39:49 PM

Thon's a qweer statement...........

ONeill

Quote from: on the sideline on August 17, 2014, 03:39:49 PM

Don't think Derrytresk are allowed to represent Tyrone til 2018 so the Rock might as well.

scout

Don't think Paul Devlin will be in a rush to get into the senior dugout for Moortown.Plenty of talent in Moortown,but getting players out to play and the drinking/attitude of most of the team is beyond belief.Chriko wasnt hanging about with them anyway!

Dromore-Ardboe final for me, with dromore to edge them, though ardboe have some serious firepower up front.

Think derrytresk are banned from the all-ireland series so they could technically win Tyrone & ulster but go no further. thats my understanding of it anyway.

MCO

Quote from: scout on August 17, 2014, 07:59:58 PM
Don't think Paul Devlin will be in a rush to get into the senior dugout for Moortown.Plenty of talent in Moortown,but getting players out to play and the drinking/attitude of most of the team is beyond belief.Chriko wasnt hanging about with them anyway!

Dromore-Ardboe final for me, with dromore to edge them, though ardboe have some serious firepower up front.

Think derrytresk are banned from the all-ireland series so they could technically win Tyrone & ulster but go no further. thats my understanding of it anyway.

Bad game in Dungannon today, two defensive teams with Ardboe's defense somewhat better against what was a rather rudderless Moy attack on the day. Colm Cavanagh injury took Moy's main asset out of  the game and with two McConville goals killing the game as a potential contest following his introduction in the second half. Ardboe could get to a final but they will need to improve.

Club Rossa

Not a vintage performance from Ardboe by any means but very happy to make the last 4 given our poor form in the league.
I would imagine Carrickmore or Augher won't lose any sleep at the prospect of facing us but we're there anyway and we'll see what happens.

GJL

Omagh v Dromore final for me with Omagh finally winning the title. When did they last win it?

Club Rossa

Omagh plays Dromore in the semi final.Omagh's last title was in 1988 when they beat Clonoe.