Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Up The Middle

Quote from: TF15 on August 14, 2014, 03:31:20 PM
Dorris hit Harte twice before he retaliated. 100% spot on there! If I was Cassidy I would try something new, could maybe win another county with this group but they're not going to attain the Ulster they so badly desire unfortunately.

I take it you have seen the video of the incident, cause as far as im aware after speaking to several players Harte refused a handshake at the final whistle and then struck..........but sure we wont let the truth get in the way of a good story.

We would have one of the youngest squads in the county and you reckon there might be 1 more title in us, where has all this talk of Ulster come from, its not too long ago from we hadnt won a first round game in years and now suddenly we are talking about Ulster, i can assure you that sort of talk is not coming out of the Clonoe panel or management, Just a few schoolboys on here with nothing better to be at on their summer holidays. The quicker the schools start back the better.
I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

In hiding

Quote from: Up The Middle on August 14, 2014, 11:08:19 AM
Quote from: In hiding on August 14, 2014, 10:31:33 AM
Quote from: Up The Middle on August 14, 2014, 08:44:17 AM
Quote from: In hiding on August 14, 2014, 12:17:32 AM
Quote from: Knock Yer Mucker In on August 02, 2014, 07:11:42 PM
What was so funny about that, we had a player sent of the year against Errigal and it was over turned as it was incorrect, another sent off for hitting a player back who struck him after the final whistle. We had another sent off two years ago in the final minute of injury time  in a replay, other than that I can't recall a player being sent off in sen championship football in 10 years. More than happy to be corrected
It's seems clonoes super discipline disappeared when things weren't going their way in the under 21s tonight. 2 red cards!!!

Were you at it, give us your match report there........
I wasn't which is why I used the words "it seems". Team talk have a report though if you're interested. Where you at it?

Mind your own business.
Ok then....

Not much point you being on a discussion board tho

Legoman5

Harte was right not to shake and proper order to hit Doris if what I'm hearing is true of what disgusting and disturbing talk Doris is meant to have said...

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: Up The Middle on August 14, 2014, 05:13:26 PM
Quote from: TF15 on August 14, 2014, 03:31:20 PM
Dorris hit Harte twice before he retaliated. 100% spot on there! If I was Cassidy I would try something new, could maybe win another county with this group but they're not going to attain the Ulster they so badly desire unfortunately.

I take it you have seen the video of the incident, cause as far as im aware after speaking to several players Harte refused a handshake at the final whistle and then struck..........but sure we wont let the truth get in the way of a good story.

We would have one of the youngest squads in the county and you reckon there might be 1 more title in us, where has all this talk of Ulster come from, its not too long ago from we hadnt won a first round game in years and now suddenly we are talking about Ulster, i can assure you that sort of talk is not coming out of the Clonoe panel or management, Just a few schoolboys on here with nothing better to be at on their summer holidays. The quicker the schools start back the better.

Harte did refuse to shake his hand, but Doris definitely struck first, threw two punches before Harte retaliated.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Dell

Yes Harte did refuse to shake his hand and was wrong to do so, but Doris definitely struck first, then struck again both to the face before Harte retaliated.
light travels faster than sound this is why some people appear bright until they speak

keeptrying

Not much point in splitting hairs over who hit who in errigal vs clonoe game, both clubs are out and not worth talking about now.
In other news what sanctions were handed out following abandonment of tatts and killyman seniors and row in newtown and dungannon minor game?

hugh the root

Quote from: keeptrying on August 14, 2014, 08:41:00 PM
Not much point in splitting hairs over who hit who in errigal vs clonoe game, both clubs are out and not worth talking about now.
In other news what sanctions were handed out following abandonment of tatts and killyman seniors and row in newtown and dungannon minor game?
Big Fat Balls Kerr and his merry band of C c cs will be kept busy!

Club boi

Quote from: In hiding on August 14, 2014, 12:17:32 AM
Quote from: Knock Yer Mucker In on August 02, 2014, 07:11:42 PM
What was so funny about that, we had a player sent of the year against Errigal and it was over turned as it was incorrect, another sent off for hitting a player back who struck him after the final whistle. We had another sent off two years ago in the final minute of injury time  in a replay, other than that I can't recall a player being sent off in sen championship football in 10 years. More than happy to be corrected
It's seems clonoes super discipline disappeared when things weren't going their way in the under 21s tonight. 2 red cards!!!

In fairness -KYMI did state Senior Championship, you are trying to tarnish a club about an U-21 game were a fair few of them lads would've been raw from Sunday evening

bigtogs

heard Edendork and Loughmacrory had some dingdust a few weeks back......also ccc have a small matter to sort out whether our new youth officer will get suspended or not for manhandling a youth player during a game, a busy time for them alright!! Would not look good if Youth officer was suspended for the above reason they are pondering it now for 6 weeks!!!

Club Rossa

After the Ardboe v Errigal minor league final in 2012 the CCC were asked to investigate allegations of serious verrbal abuse from the referee to our captain.Of course it was brushed under the carpet as usual.I would expect the same this time around so I would think he wont be in any danger of getting suspended.

bigtogs

Quote from: Club Rossa on August 15, 2014, 08:36:23 AM
After the Ardboe v Errigal minor league final in 2012 the CCC were asked to investigate allegations of serious verrbal abuse from the referee to our captain.Of course it was brushed under the carpet as usual.I would expect the same this time around so I would think he wont be in any danger of getting suspended.

tell me this is part of that case not still in the "ongoing" section?

GerryFromDerry

Is big Danny McNulty injured. He didn't appear to play against Dromore or in the u21 game (possibly overage)
I thought he had the potential to play full forward for Tyrone.
Up the Shamrocks!

Club Rossa

Well,most of the case is ongoing,apart from the bit where the referee spoke to our player.Unfortunately it wasn't deemed important by the powers that be.

hugh the root

Quote from: Club Rossa on August 15, 2014, 09:02:51 AM
Well,most of the case is ongoing,apart from the bit where the referee spoke to our player.Unfortunately it wasn't deemed important by the powers that be.
This was all orchestrated by the county chairman. An Ardboe man got a year suspension for apparently sending a text that was not proven by the officer pertaining to have received it.The county board have been really found out in this case!I never heard out much it has cost them covering up their lies but I am told it would have done a fair few after match meals!And guess what the fools are still at it !

matchfit21

Hoe did ardboe management behave that day hugh?