Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hugh the root

Discounting the meaningless McKenna Cup have Tyrone won anything under Ciaran McLaughlins chairmanship!Something makes me think Tyrone's good luck disappeared the day this man took up office. He has been involved in many underhand goings on and i am not the only one thinking that Tyrone could not expect any luck due to the nest of rats thus man has created.KARMA is the word!Tony Donnelly and Fergal mc Cann were Genuine people but thus man is a bad weed.

Under Lights

Quote from: the_daddy on August 12, 2014, 09:54:53 PM
Quote from: hugh the root on August 12, 2014, 09:18:30 PM
Discounting the meaningless McKenna Cup have Tyrone won anything under Ciaran McLaughlins chairmanship!Something makes me think Tyrone's good luck disappeared the day this man took up office. He has been involved in many underhand goings on and i am not the only one thinking that Tyrone could not expect any luck due to the nest of rats thus man has created.KARMA is the word!Tony Donnelly and Fergal mc Cann were Genuine people but thus man is a bad weed.

2 Ulster Senior, 2 Ulster Minor and an All Ireland Minor?

Don't let something like the truth get in the way of a good story.

Gaffer

Hugh, I hope Ciaran McLaughlin beats the dung out of you when he gets a hold of you

"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

bigtogs

Went to garvaghy tonight under21 g2 semi final eglish v donaghmore..... connor mckenna must have scored 1-8 or 1-9 and ended up on the losing aide entertaining gane and was good standard for g2 both teams some decent players on show...mckenna will be some lose to club and county.

wheres he takin er from

Quote from: Gaffer on August 12, 2014, 10:05:39 PM
Hugh, I hope Ciaran McLaughlin beats the dung out of you when he gets a hold of you

Lol very very good gaffer. First time I've laughed since Sunday evening.
First on the field and last to leave

hugh the root

Quote from: bigtogs on August 12, 2014, 10:16:15 PM
Went to garvaghy tonight under21 g2 semi final eglish v donaghmore..... connor mckenna must have scored 1-8 or 1-9 and ended up on the losing aide entertaining gane and was good standard for g2 both teams some decent players on show...mckenna will be some lose to club and county.
what did he score on Sunday against omagh in the championship?

hugh the root

Quote from: the_daddy on August 12, 2014, 09:54:53 PM
Quote from: hugh the root on August 12, 2014, 09:18:30 PM

2 Ulster Senior, 2 Ulster Minor and an All Ireland Minor?
check your facts on tyrone senior championship wins!

bigtogs

Quote from: hugh the root on August 13, 2014, 09:29:17 AM
Went to garvaghy tonight under21 g2 semi fiital eglish v donaghmore..... connor mckenna must have scored 1-8 or 1-9 and ended up on the losing aide entertaining gane and was good standard for g2 both teams some decent players on show...mckenna will be some lose to club and county.

I understand what your saying he was out gunned by justy mcmahon that is nothing to be embarrassed about.....he is 18 and still developing and learning his trade dont think eglish tactic off kicking It high against justy was wise at al... but I would think if he goes to Australia he would be a long term lose ..

God14

Quote from: bigtogs on August 13, 2014, 09:35:02 AM
Went to garvaghy tonight under21 g2 semi fiital eglish v donaghmore..... connor mckenna must have scored 1-8 or 1-9 and ended up on the losing aide entertaining gane and was good standard for g2 both teams some decent players on show...mckenna will be some lose to club and county.

I understand what your saying he was out gunned by justy mcmahon that is nothing to be embarrassed about.....he is 18 and still developing and learning his trade dont think eglish tactic off kicking It high against justy was wise at al... but I would think if he goes to Australia he would be a long term lose ..

Let him go to Australia. id hazard a guess that 80% of these young lads will be back after 2 til 3 years. At least he will get some decent S&C training under his belt, as doesn't appear to be much of that about Garvaghy

hugh the root

Quote from: God14 on August 13, 2014, 10:01:44 AM

Let him go to Australia. id hazard a guess that 80% of these young lads will be back after 2 til 3 years. At least he will get some decent S&C training under his belt, as doesn't appear to be much of that about Garvaghy
Too true GOD 14 all you'll get in Garvaghey is a dose of CCC but no S!

bigtogs

that could change????

hugh the root

Quote from: bigtogs on August 13, 2014, 10:43:38 AM

that could change????
Too late in changing now! we are years behind other teams in terms of S&C

bigtogs

Quote from: hugh the root on August 13, 2014, 11:28:28 AM
Quote from: bigtogs on August 13, 2014, 10:43:38 AM

sure if we dont start we may give up.... The alarm bells are well sounding and the changes have started I suppose tbe next 3/4 months are important for the future of Tyrone county football....

that could change????
Too late in changing now! we are years behind other teams in terms of S&C

giveherlong

Is Peter Donnelly coming in or not?

bigtogs

Quote from: giveherlong on August 13, 2014, 03:32:31 PM
Is Peter Donnelly coming in or not?

financial people may decide that...hear club Tyrone looking 125thousand to put a gym in our 6million pound building!! The pot is  light I hear club championship gates are a blessing!!