Ziggy's End of August Caption Competition

Started by ziggysego, August 26, 2008, 01:49:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

his holiness nb

At the OWC emergency meeting, Evil Genius responds to MW's request to be taken off the Gaaboard nightshift.
Ask me holy bollix

orangeman

Quote from: ziggysego on August 26, 2008, 01:49:34 PM

Swivel on those two big orange fingers Martin like you've been doing for a good while now !  ;) ;D

under the bar

"How many more generations will it take until we see a United Ireland Ian?"

feetofflames

The search for the G spot continues in Ballymena
Chief Wiggum

D4S

'Sex-change Paisley shows off his new camel toe'  ;D
The secret of success in life is for a man to be ready for his opportunity when it comes.

Hoof Hearted

you do realise D4S that everyone, includuding me has scrolled back up and looked at paisleys balls !!
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

his holiness nb

Quote from: Hoof Hearted on August 26, 2008, 03:46:18 PM
you do realise D4S that everyone, includuding me has scrolled back up and looked at paisleys balls !!

It true, you bastard!
Ask me holy bollix

D4S

Apologies for the disturbance his holiness :D

I do believe that is the best caption so far and will be hard to beat.....it's so true that there is a major camel toe going on...worse than 60 year old woman in a pair of tight jeans!!!!!!
The secret of success in life is for a man to be ready for his opportunity when it comes.

Puckoon

Let ME TeLL YoUUUUUU Martin, that You have TWOOOOO chances of a UNITED Ireland in this lifetimee.

Slim and NONE my FENian Brother.

Very hard to type a paisley accent.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Puckoon on August 26, 2008, 11:10:45 PM

Let ME TeLL YoUUUUUU Martin, that You have TWOOOOO chances of a UNITED Ireland in this lifetimee.

Slim and NONE my FENian Brother.

Very hard to type a paisley accent.
As you've just shown ;D The Reverend Doctor is responding to the reporter from Nuts asking him what him and Dame Eileen got up to on their first date....

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Yes I Would

Fcukin heck Tony, hows a man meant to get to sleep with that horrible thought in his mind!! ???

muppet

Paisley: This is what O'Mahoney should have done.
MWWSI 2017