American Sports Thread

Started by magickingdom, October 28, 2007, 06:02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Puckoon

I can't bear (boom boom) the thought of Jay Cutler taking that team to the superbowl.

anportmorforjfc

Quote from: Puckoon on January 18, 2011, 04:47:13 PM
I can't bear (boom boom) the thought of Jay Cutler taking that team to the superbowl.

+1 seen him at Lake Tahoe a few years back seemed like a right w**ker, wouldn't acknowledge anyone. You would see through it if it was Michael Jordan and he didn't get left alone!

Club Rossa

Aaron Rodgers is in fantastic form but i thought the Bears D did a decent job on him at Lambeau a few weeks ago.Soldier Field will be absolutely rocking on Sunday and i think the Bears have a really good chance of doing it.
Looking at the Seattle game last week,Cutler got away with 3 or 4 throws that normally would have been intercepted so he will have to be more careful against the Green Bay secondary who won't let him off like Seattle did.

thejuice

It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

thejuice

It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Galwaybhoy

Lets go Rodgers.  Time to rip these Bears to pieces.

Minder

Both road teams to win tonight.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

sammymaguire

DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

Galwaybhoy

Great start for the Pack.  Rodgers on form.  Lets go Pack!

anportmorforjfc

anportmorforjfc

Bears turn down a 49 yard field goal then kick it for a touchback  ::). Was hoping for a close game but the way this is going it will be over by the half!

thejuice

Dissappointed with the Bears but the Packers are a different beast now than the regular season.

thejuice

Kevin stung Nick there about Hines Ward    :D

anportmorforjfc

Messy game, lets hope the next one is a lot better!

AZOffaly

Does anyone else get the feeling they wouldn't exactly charge to follow Jay Cutler into battle?