American Sports Thread

Started by magickingdom, October 28, 2007, 06:02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Iceman

Tipping the falcons for the win
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

magpie seanie

Seriously looking forward to this weekends action. The beers are chillin for tonight's double header - great having them on a Saturday with no work tomorrow! Two great games. Ravens v. Pittsburgh has been a slug fest and promises to be similar tonight. Pack v. Atlanta was great a few weeks ago and could be even better tonight.

AZOffaly

Yep, me too. And I've just got Sky HD in, so I'm doubly looking forward to it.

Ballyhaise, you still haven't sent me your picks!!!!!!

thejuice

good game.

cant say i want either team to win, just want them to knock seven shades out of each other for my amusement,

Ward shouldn't have been the only one penalised for fighting
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

anportmorforjfc

Dont know alot about either of these teams because i pay more attention to the NFC but good game so far. Go steelers!

thejuice

Refs are a bit too keen with the flags I think. really stiff on Pass interference nowadays
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

thejuice

Definite fumble!!

Play the whistle!!! you fools!

Carmen Stateside

Playoff game and they stand around looking at each other with a live ball on the ground. Unreal.

anportmorforjfc

Steelers are falling apart here!

thejuice

all going against them now. they are losing the turn over battle which is the winning of these games. Neither team are going to have a load of offence.

something like over 109yds of penalties and not even half way through the 2nd qtr

Minder

Meant to have a punt on the Ravens, thought they were a good thing tonight. Forgot  :'(

8-3 in their last 11 road playoff games.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

the Deel Rover

Quote from: thejuice on January 15, 2011, 05:37:07 PM
Its Packers @ Falcons tonight, Seahawks are playing tomorrow in Chicago. I'm a Falcons fan and while I think the Packers are looking really strong I'm hoping that our week off and hope-field advantage counts for something.

Lets not forget the Ravens @ Steelers. Its going to be another brute force battle between them two.

your right juice meant to write green bay v's falcons anyway looks like my dream of baltimore winning the superbowl is still intact for another week at least . what 's it like in 3d Az ?
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Minder on January 15, 2011, 10:58:25 PM
Meant to have a punt on the Ravens, thought they were a good thing tonight. Forgot  :'(

8-3 in their last 11 road playoff games.

still 4/7 Minder
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

new devil

Quote from: Carmen Stateside on January 15, 2011, 10:26:31 PM
Playoff game and they stand around looking at each other with a live ball on the ground. Unreal.

Great  ;)

the Deel Rover

Quote from: the Deel Rover on January 15, 2011, 11:13:46 PM
Quote from: thejuice on January 15, 2011, 05:37:07 PM
Its Packers @ Falcons tonight, Seahawks are playing tomorrow in Chicago. I'm a Falcons fan and while I think the Packers are looking really strong I'm hoping that our week off and hope-field advantage counts for something.

Lets not forget the Ravens @ Steelers. Its going to be another brute force battle between them two.

your right juice meant to write green bay v's falcons anyway looks like my dream of baltimore winning the superbowl is still intact for another week at least . what 's it like in 3d Az ?

maybe not
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001