American Sports Thread

Started by magickingdom, October 28, 2007, 06:02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anportmorforjfc

Quote from: RealSpiritof98 on October 28, 2010, 02:59:02 AM
Slow start port mor, going okay now although im watching bout 30mins delay. Lee looks solid though.

Unbelivable how quick things can change. Now just need to see it out!

thejuice

Quote from: Club Rossa on October 26, 2010, 11:13:43 AM
Cowboys are in deep s**t now,1-5 and looks like Romo is done for the season.Can't see Jerry Jones putting up with Wade Philips for much longer.

Wade is a balloon, he's a joke. Cowboys are screwed, now with Romo out.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

gawa316

Anyone have a stream for the World Series match 3?

Capt Pat

gawa316

Quote from: Capt Pat on October 31, 2010, 12:04:00 AM
adthe has a stream

Cheers lads, yeah watchin it on thye atdhe stream, in-laws all big Giant fans so have to be seen to show an interest

anportmorforjfc

Not a good start  :( 3 run homer by Moreland!

anportmorforjfc

ONeill

Chargers 8 up on Titans. 2 mins left.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ONeill

Much needed win. Sproles and Gates came good at last.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Capt Pat

Vikings messed up again, didn't kick a field goal before half time which eventually allowed the Patriots to get away from them. The Vikings haven't played up to their ability this season.

AZOffaly

f**king Cards. Gave Tampa Bay a right run of it. Threw 2 pick 6s from Max Hall and still lost by 3 points. All the way down to the Buccs 6 yard line with just over 2 minutes left and Buccs with no timeouts left. Run the ball and make sure of the field goal, but probably get the TD and run down the clock? Makes sense right?

Eh, nope. Throw an Int instead and hand the win to Tampa. Stupid Derek Anderson. QB needed in the draft.

anportmorforjfc

Good win for the niners in London. Maybe Troy Smith should be the starter, and with Seahawks and Cardinals losing not out of the division yet.

Minder

Quote from: anportmorforjfc on November 01, 2010, 12:39:34 PM
Good win for the niners in London. Maybe Troy Smith should be the starter, and with Seahawks and Cardinals losing not out of the division yet.

Smith is the only option now. Singletary has nothing to lose as he will be out of a job at the end of the season.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

anportmorforjfc

Randy Moss waived by the vikings :o. Wonder who will sign him.