American Sports Thread

Started by magickingdom, October 28, 2007, 06:02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gabriel_Hurl

an old warning about women appearing on my screen in their smalls might have been nice

passedit

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on September 22, 2010, 04:04:51 PM
an old warning about women appearing on my screen in their smalls might have been nice

Sorry Gab. Legitimate sport so never thought
Don't Panic

thejuice

Sky sports is going free to air from 6am sunday coming till 6am monday morning. This is great as they are showing the Falcons @ Saints. Someone up there likes me. Still don't want to shell out for Sky SPorts though. We have the VirginMedia thing which is shite for TV but internet is decent.

Anyone using NFL field pass, think its worth the money?
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: Puckoon on September 21, 2010, 06:27:58 PM"The Player Protect program is in place for our organization to prevent this situation. Braylon is aware of this program and showed poor judgment."

AZOffaly

Talk about designated drivers!! Edwards is some head the ball in fairness, but sure we said that when he was traded last year.

mc_grens

Quote from: thejuice on September 22, 2010, 08:14:54 PM
Sky sports is going free to air from 6am sunday coming till 6am monday morning. This is great as they are showing the Falcons @ Saints. Someone up there likes me. Still don't want to shell out for Sky SPorts though. We have the VirginMedia thing which is shite for TV but internet is decent.

Me!

It's excellent. I watch any game I want, and can switch between all of the games when I want.

They're all in HD, I just connect the laptop up to my TV and watch on that. Also all of the games are archived, so I can watch the Sunday night game on Monday evening after work, and the Monday night game on Tuesday evening.

AZOffaly

The Claw

Quote from: mc_grens on September 22, 2010, 09:42:34 PM

Me!

It's excellent. I watch any game I want, and can switch between all of the games when I want.

They're all in HD, I just connect the laptop up to my TV and watch on that. Also all of the games are archived, so I can watch the Sunday night game on Monday evening after work, and the Monday night game on Tuesday evening.

Can you give me more info mcgrens. It sounds very good the way you describe it. How much does it cost? Will it costs less if purchased mid season I wonder? Is the feed smooth and without lag?
its something I'd definitely consider getting

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: The Claw on September 23, 2010, 03:39:01 PM
Quote from: mc_grens on September 22, 2010, 09:42:34 PM

Me!

Can you give me more info mcgrens. It sounds very good the way you describe it. How much does it cost? Will it costs less if purchased mid season I wonder? Is the feed smooth and without lag?
its something I'd definitely consider getting

I had it last season. The picture quality is excellent. Not cheap though. Not sure what the price is this season though.

Minder

Claw - https://gamepass.nfl.com/nflgp/secure/registerform

It is free this weekend, but you need to cancel before 30th September or you will get charged for the full season.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

AZOffaly

Great college game in progress between #10 Arkansas and #1 Alabama down in Arkansas. Arkansas lead 17-7 just before the half. Great standard though.

That Arkansas QB Ryan Mallett throws a hell of a ball. NFL quality without a doubt.

barelegs

I see UCLA (1-2) are 20-3 up against #7 Texas (3-0) in Austin. That'd be a huge shock.

DrinkingHarp

I am flipping thru Alabama vs Arkansas, ND vs Stanfordand UCLA vs Texas

UCLA blowing out Texas

Stanford in control of ND

Arkansas beating The Tide and a helluva game with 14 min left

Could be a huge upset     http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyY8oUXaTio&feature=related
Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

barelegs

UCLA 34 - 12 Texas

Match stats were absolutely mad for the Bruins. 264 rushing yards to just 26 yards passing. Thats 55 rushing attempts to just 9 pass attempts.

DrinkingHarp

Crimson Tide wins, Razorbacks QB gave it to them with the last 2 INT.

Good game overall.
Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014