American Sports Thread

Started by magickingdom, October 28, 2007, 06:02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AZOffaly

Holy shit. That man has left some legacy in New York, even though he was very unpopular.

RIP

anportmorforjfc

Lads, im looking to go to the 49ers v broncos game in wembley. Does anyone know would there be still tickets available? If so any sites? Im probably to late in looking but last year if i remember the pats and bucs didnt quite fill wembley.

Club Rossa

There will be a small number of tickets released on general sale in September.Try registering on nfluk or ticketmaster.Most of the good tickets will be away,the ones available in September are normally for the lower endzones but they are considerably cheaper.

anportmorforjfc

Quote from: Club Rossa on July 13, 2010, 06:02:37 PM
There will be a small number of tickets released on general sale in September.Try registering on nfluk or ticketmaster.Most of the good tickets will be away,the ones available in September are normally for the lower endzones but they are considerably cheaper.

Cheers Rossa. Wouldnt mind where i was sitting as long as i got there!

Galwaybhoy

For people that booked their tickets earlier this year does anyone know when exactly Ticketmaster normally posts them out?

anportmorforjfc

Quote from: Galwaybhoy on July 13, 2010, 06:23:19 PM
For people that booked their tickets earlier this year does anyone know when exactly Ticketmaster normally posts them out?

Just read there no less than 7 days before the event!

magickingdom

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on July 13, 2010, 04:11:58 PM
New York Yankees owner George Steinbrenner passed away this morning.

He suffered a heart attack late last night

as az said holy shit, shocked i didnt hear that till now. ive spent a fair amount of time bitching about him but ill shut up now

Galwaybhoy

Quote from: anportmorforjfc on July 13, 2010, 06:50:05 PM
Quote from: Galwaybhoy on July 13, 2010, 06:23:19 PM

Just read there no less than 7 days before the event!

Thanks anport.  The quicker I get the tickets in my hands the happier I'll be.

new devil

For the New York/New Jersey posters....Notre Dame are playing Navy in Giants stadium at the end off October and playing Army in Yankee stadium some time in November...tickets available on stubhub 

Capt Pat

Green Bay Packers Defensive Tackle John Jolly has been suspended for the year for violating the leagues substance abuse policy. He is also facing charges of supplying drugs.

mc_grens

What about this story about Delonte West being nobbing Le Brons ma?

Certainly explains his distracted performance versus Boston!

stew

Quote from: Capt Pat on July 17, 2010, 11:56:03 PM
Green Bay Packers Defensive Tackle John Jolly has been suspended for the year for violating the leagues substance abuse policy. He is also facing charges of supplying drugs.

He is a tube of the highest order, the world at his feet, a stellar career ahead of him and he gets busted for selling prescription drugs as well as weed and coke.

It is possible he will get 20 years, he has already played the race card and if true I hope they put him away for a few years, drug dealers are scum.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Carmen Stateside

Quote from: mc_grens on July 19, 2010, 05:57:32 PM

Would yous?

Capt Pat

I like a nice mature lady, but that does not work for me.

Puckoon

Quote from: Carmen Stateside on July 19, 2010, 09:21:40 PM
Quote from: mc_grens on July 19, 2010, 05:57:32 PM

Would yous?

Firm no. For either.