American Sports Thread

Started by magickingdom, October 28, 2007, 06:02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Galwaybhoy

If I can get tickets I'm going.  Dont want to miss this.

Carmen Stateside

So who is the picks today?
Colts-6.5 vs Ravens and Cards vs saints-7.
Might take Shockey to score first at 12/1. R wayne is 4/1 in colts game.

anportmorforjfc

Would love to head over to London for that game. When would the tickets go on sale? Thought it was going to be the eagles. They were being talked about alot. As for this weekends game im gonna go for:

Cardinals  35 - 24
Cowboys  27 - 24
Jets  :o  31- 28
Colts  24 - 17

AZOffaly

There's 2 games on in the UK this year. I'm not sure if the second is also Wembley yet, probably will be. The Eagles would be a good bet for that. Do they play AFC East this year? If so, maybe the Eagles versus the Jets?

stew

Quote from: anportmorforjfc on January 16, 2010, 04:58:54 PM
Would love to head over to London for that game. When would the tickets go on sale? Thought it was going to be the eagles. They were being talked about alot. As for this weekends game im gonna go for:

Cardinals  35 - 24
Cowboys  27 - 24
Jets  :o  31- 28
Colts  24 - 17

Cardinals lose 38-21
Cowboys to bate that bastid favre, dont care what the score is as long as the boys win.
Jets lose 28-21
Colts win 41-17
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Club Rossa

Navy will be the home team again in 2012.

as for the weekend games i will go for the Saints,Cowboys,Chargers and Colts.
Really hope the Vikings can beat Dallas,can't stand the Cowboys.

AZOffaly

I cant stand the Cowboys either, but I think they'll have enough for the Vikings, just about. Although I wouldn't be surprised if they blew up either.

The Cardinals were always an NFC East team before the last realignment. That's why I still see the Cowboys as the Cardinals' biggest rival, even though it should be San Francisco by rights. When I was a season ticket holder over there, the visit of the Cowboys was the biggest game every year.

Paul Mc Graths Da

Saint, Colts, Cowboys + Chargers.  Accumulator pays around 5/1....Get on!

Club Rossa

Should be a good game in Minnesota.The Cowboys defense has been very good of late and Romo is playing well too.If the Vikings can put the clampers on Witten and Austin then they stand a great chance but that won't be easy.

I felt for the Cardinals in the Super Bowl last year.It was a cruel way to lose the game.I'm sure Drew Brees will be looking to test the Cardinals secondary after their performance last week.

Carmen Stateside

Going to take the Cards to cover and Colts to win today.

Archie Mitchell

Some run from your man out of Police Acadamy there.

thejuice

Blistering start by both teams, maybe I should head home and watch it.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

thejuice

Cards are slipping early. 21-7 1st qtr
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Capt Pat

Cards are back in the game. 21-14. Saints were unlucky that Sharpers interception was negated by a penalty.+-

DrinkingHarp

28-14 on a Flea Flicker.
Warner throws an Int then gets WALLOPED.
Lets see if he returns to the game.
Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014