American Sports Thread

Started by magickingdom, October 28, 2007, 06:02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mc_grens

Yeah Favre gave him his last sack on a gimme on purpose. It was late in the 4th quarter in week 17. He beat the previous record holder by 1/2 a sack.

The Claw

Guys if anyone knows anyone looking for a ticket to Wembley this weekend I have gotten stuck with 8 spare tickets. Face val €80. i know this is not buy and sell but just in case anyone knows anyone looking.

Minder

Quote from: The Claw on October 20, 2009, 03:59:11 PM
Guys if anyone knows anyone looking for a ticket to Wembley this weekend I have gotten stuck with 8 spare tickets. Face val €80. i know this is not buy and sell but just in case anyone knows anyone looking.

How did you get landed with so many spares Claw?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

the Deel Rover

Lads dont know if any of ye know this but just noticed that euro sport 2 is showing college football now
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

Minder

Quote from: the Deel Rover on October 20, 2009, 09:50:56 PM
Lads dont know if any of ye know this but just noticed that euro sport 2 is showing college football now

Good lad Deel, is it on every week?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

the Deel Rover

Dont know minder just noticed it tonight . I ll check to see if its on again
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

new devil

The Claw

Quote from: Minder on October 20, 2009, 04:28:40 PM
Quote from: The Claw on October 20, 2009, 03:59:11 PM

How did you get landed with so many spares Claw?
Major hassle Minder. I organised a trip for 20 lads so I bought them all tickets. 8 didn't book their flights on time and now say they are too expensive so they cancelled. They paid me the money though so i'm not losing out but i said i'd try to get them some money back on their tix, pricey enough.

new devil

Looking very like Yankees V Phillies in world series..with the yankees winning 10-1 last night and CC pitching 8 great innings..A-rod is starting to look like the new Mr October...Both the yankees and phillies only need to win 1 game to make it through

magickingdom

what about them yankees! game 6 starting on espn america in an hours time live from the bronx..

J70

Let's hope the rain holds off - the sky is looking fairly gray and foreboding in NYC at the moment.

Carmen Stateside

Game not till 8.  Giving rain all evening so could be a long night in the Bronx if they try and play it.

magickingdom

Quote from: Carmen Stateside on October 24, 2009, 09:02:21 PM
Game not till 8.  Giving rain all evening so could be a long night in the Bronx if they try and play it.

??? thought i saw during the week it was scheduled for 16.13 eastern time?

new devil

It was changed thursday evening until 8.05 magic..don't no why?

J70

How does it work with baseball when it comes to rain - is just about the pitch inspection like in GAA or soccer?