American Sports Thread

Started by magickingdom, October 28, 2007, 06:02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mc_grens

Oakland reaching big time.

Minder

Big shock there for Raiders. Crabtree is losing a lot of money........He will go to the Jags now.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Capt Pat

DHB to the raiders what a reach that is. He is completely unproven. The Vikings did the same thing a few years back with a guy called Troy Williamson at the same #7 pick and it all went pear shaped.

thejuice

Raiders are nuts. Or to be more precise, Al Davis is senile.

Bengals, I don't know, its as if they want people who are dysfunctional. They want them so bad they wont even let Ocho Cincho leave. Carson Palmer should get the hell out of there.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

mc_grens

Raji to Green bay and Crabtree to San Fran I'd say.

Minder

Quote from: mc_grens on April 25, 2009, 10:06:49 PM

Would say so, Crabtree is supposed to be an absolute p***k and pissed off temas that he visited but he wont go past the 49ers

Capt Pat

Andre Smith scares the hell out of me. Where did all that attitude come from at the time of the Combine? A top 10 pick on a risky player like that, I would not do it. He has the talent though.

Capt Pat

Quote from: Minder on April 25, 2009, 10:09:33 PM
Quote from: mc_grens on April 25, 2009, 10:06:49 PM

Would say so, Crabtree is supposed to be an absolute p***k and pissed off temas that he visited but he wont go past the 49ers

Hes on the phone smiling so it looks like the 49ers.

mc_grens

Yep, there'll be a run on DE/OLB's now I think. Orakpo, Maybin, Ayers et al. lots of teams coming up who want one.

Capt Pat

Maclin and Oher have made it out of the top 10, the Vikings are after these guys. I hope they fall to #22

mc_grens

Moreno to Denver is a shocker!

mc_grens

Jenkins could make it to the Chargers. Fingers crossed!

Minder

Quote from: mc_grens on April 25, 2009, 10:32:15 PM
Moreno to Denver is a shocker!

A bit of a reach for Denver. Never thought Orakpo would drop that far.

Minder

Quote from: mc_grens on April 25, 2009, 10:33:58 PM
Jenkins could make it to the Chargers. Fingers crossed!

The Browns like Jenkins, they may move up for him.

thejuice

i wonder did the Redskins try and Im sure they did, try trade up for Sanchez, perhaps thats why the Jets gave so much.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016