American Sports Thread

Started by magickingdom, October 28, 2007, 06:02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gallsman

I really don't think Cleveland have a hope. Warriors in five.

Muck Savage

I have a bad feeling the Cavs will win this in 4 or 7. Hope I'm wrong.

Oraisteach

Didn't like that collapse before the half by the Cavs, but Kyrie's knee is holding up.

Oraisteach

OT. Ball in LBJ's hands for the last shot.  Can't ask for anything else.  Awesome block by Irving on Curry's lay-up.

gawa316

Wow overtime it is. LBJ giving a mr universe performance.
I think my heart stopped when that ball went up just before the buzzer.

Kudos to Irving for the block on curry before that

gawa316

Oraisteach

Miserable OT for the Cavs and Kyrie injured.  We let this game get away.  Shiite!

gawa316

Muck Savage

Hard to watch, didn't know if I should sit, stand kneel or walk around the room. LBJ is an unreal player and I feel sorry for him after that performance.

Warriors need that win and for most of regulation they look in trouble. The bench won it for them, pulled back that 14 puts in the first half. With Irving gone will be a bonus, even though you hate to see someone injured.

Minder

Fractured kneecap for Irving - out for 3/4 months
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Club Rossa

Massive blow for the Cavs with Irving's injury.Really up against it now.

stew

BELIEVE!!!!!!

LBJ will have a say in this series, he does need help from a bench that got it's ass kicked last night but the great one's always have a say, that said he now has one of the weakest suporting casts in NBA history given the injuries to two stars on that team.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

gawa316

Quote from: stew on June 05, 2015, 11:23:18 PM
BELIEVE!!!!!!

LBJ will have a say in this series, he does need help from a bench that got it's ass kicked last night but the great one's always have a say, that said he now has one of the weakest suporting casts in NBA history given the injuries to two stars on that team.

He had a big say last night with 40 odd points and that still wasn't enough, add in Curry and Thompson didn't really fire on on cylinders, Cav's injuries and lack of depth...this will be done in 5 if not 4.

Oraisteach

Stew, thanks for buoying my hopes, but with Kyrie done I think that's it.  Grim is too rosy an outlook.

RealSpiritof98

Sweet Jesus, is it last man out to turn the lights off at the 49ers? Dropping left right and centre. Looks like it might be a long season ahead.