"I'm just here so I won't get fined"

& he might still get fined !
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

gallsman

Quote from: Minder on January 27, 2015, 09:33:36 PM
Quote from: gallsman on January 27, 2015, 07:34:14 PM
"I'm just here so I won't get fined"

& he might still get fined !

Hope he doesn't. Most people have found it entertaining!

Asal Mor

Quote from: RealSpiritof98 on January 26, 2015, 01:55:15 PM
God forbid anyone having an issue that us mere mortals might encounter in real life. The NFL is becoming a PC ridden nanny state like organisation. The lad had a drink ffs, now i know he wasn't supposed to be drinking and that entirely his fault but f**king hell he's hardly Aaron Hernandez.
+1
Ridiculous rule.

Minder

Seanie we will give Earl Thomas the last word on the subject  ;)

"I have to give Rodgers a lot of credit," Thomas wrote. "Going into the game, after watching the tape of their game against Dallas, I honestly didn't think he was that injured. I was preparing for the real Aaron Rodgers, not the hurt Aaron Rodgers.

"But that guy was really hurt out there. Going against him in the game, I could tell immediately that he was really in pain. And it sounds funny, but that actually caught me off-guard. Now that I'm dealing with an injury of my own, I have even more respect for him and what he did. A tremendous amount of respect."

He used a lot of quick-strike plays against us, and he attacked certain spots on the football field. It played to his advantage that they were playing an aggressive team like us. We were flying all around, but he was moving so slow and smooth. His focus was on point. I think that gave him an edge in the game.

"He also used his cadence to disrupt our rhythm. He was double counting, triple counting and the ball wasn't getting snapped until two seconds were left on the play clock. They did a great job of controlling the game in that aspect. When you talk about a football game, the game is always won up front. We have a great secondary, but our front allows us to have a lot of leeway, and all of us were just off rhythm early on."

gallsman

Syferus

Minder

Quote from: Syferus on February 02, 2015, 01:48:51 AM
Good game so far.

Seahawks gettin on a roll, two brutal interceptions by Brady

gallsman

Inexplicable call not to go with Lynch there. Should have stolen it thanks to luck and then threw it away again.

tyroneman

Possibly the worst call ever made in a SB. 1 yard and 3 goes to get in with Marshawn.

And they throw......unbelievable.

Syferus

Quote from: tyroneman on February 02, 2015, 03:06:17 AM
Possibly the worst call ever made in a SB. 1 yard and 3 goes to get in with Marshawn.

It has instantly become the dictionary definition of overthinking a play.

Literally the most insane play I have ever seen. Lynch smashes that ball in 99 times out of 100.

tyroneman

Quote from: Syferus on February 02, 2015, 03:07:58 AM
Quote from: tyroneman on February 02, 2015, 03:06:17 AM

It has instantly become the dictionary definition of overthinking a play.

Literally the most I sane play I have ever seen. Lynch smashes that ball in 99 times out of 100.

That's a call that will haunt them forever.

screenexile

That is the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen... Bad coaching cost the Seahawks the Superbowl! It'll be interesting to hear Carroll's explanation!

gallsman

In NFC game, point was made that Brandon Bostick wasn't responsible for them losing because of one moment of madness. In this situation, that call is without question what has lost them it. Completely and utterly bizarre decision to throw.

David McKeown

Unbelievable game, unbelievable end to an unbelievable post season. Now I remember why I love this sport.
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner