American Sports Thread

Started by magickingdom, October 28, 2007, 06:02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

gallsman

Quote from: Minder on January 18, 2015, 11:09:32 PM
Scored too soon ?

Potentially. 5 seconds could have been burned. Defenders heads were hung.

Minder

Quote from: gallsman on January 18, 2015, 11:12:30 PM
Quote from: Minder on January 18, 2015, 11:09:32 PM
Scored too soon ?

Potentially. 5 seconds could have been burned. Defenders heads were hung.

Total implosion by GB

Wildweasel74

very poor from Green Bay, should have this game in the Bag, Seattle look very poor, the tight end missing the onside kick was chronic

Syferus

Fûck me that's some comeback.

Why are Seattle set to get ride of Lynch?! Team and scans love him and my God if he isn't money on the ground. Why gives a shite about him getting in scrapes with the NFL over media commitments, it certainly hasn't effected the team or their performances. They need to think twice about letting a player of that importance walk.

Wildweasel74

Rodgers cant even run here, Settle CB playing with 1 arm,

gallsman

Quote from: Syferus on January 18, 2015, 11:14:41 PM
Fûck me that's some comeback.

Why are Seattle set to get ride of Lynch?! Team and scans love him and my God if he isn't money on the ground. Why gives a shite about him getting in scrapes with the NFL over media commitments, it certainly hasn't effected the team or their performances. They need to think twice about letting a player of that importance walk.

Read an article on Grantland a few months back I'll try to find tomorrow. Basically about the limited value of veteran RBs in free agency and production post 28/29 simply not being worth the money required. And someone like Lynch deserves every cent he gets.

thejuice

Ah feck, had the Packers and the Pats backed for the Superbowl.

Fairplay to the Seahawks for not running out of motivation or out of ideas. Turned it round by taking it off Wilsons shoulders.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Minder

How big was the terrible effort at defending the 2pt conversion now ?

gallsman

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on January 18, 2015, 11:15:54 PM
Rodgers cant even run here, Settle CB playing with 1 arm,

GB either don't know about it (although I have no idea how ad it's so gimpy) or have decided it's still not worth risking Sherman.

Aikman is bang on about Clinton-Dix. After a career day, he had a bad drop for the hat trick of picks that would have ended it and then inexplicably didn't contest the 2-point conversion.

gallsman

Quote from: Minder on January 18, 2015, 11:19:58 PM
How big was the terrible effort at defending the 2pt conversion now ?

At same time, they do have whatever momentum is in this. They should be beat but they marched up field pretty damn quickly.

Wildweasel74

Unreal some c**k up by Green Bay in this one!!

Minder

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on January 18, 2015, 11:31:00 PM
Unreal some c**k up by Green Bay in this one!!

Too scared to win it

anportmorforjfc

Right Tom beat the Colts and then beat them cnuts Seattle in the SB. Lucky isn't the word for them cnuts.

andoireabu

Tell me this. Why is it golden goal in overtime? Seattle win the toss and because they score green bay dont get a chance even though there is 12 mins left! Shite way to end a game
Private Cowboy: Don't shit me, man!
Private Joker: I wouldn't shit you. You're my favorite turd!