American Sports Thread

Started by magickingdom, October 28, 2007, 06:02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AZOffaly

Quote from: stew on January 05, 2014, 12:17:59 AM
In slightly related news, Packer fans were loving the fact those happless bears signed that monkey cutler to a seven year deal, that adds up to a lot of packer wins against da bears in the coming decade.............................. and they wonder why they havent had a sniff since the eighties!  ;)

The Bungles are the most talented team but Denver will win it if Manning can improve on his prior playoff form, he is an incredible season long player and a decent playoff qb.

I think the pack get torched tomorrow with temps in the negative thirty wind chill range.

The Bengals are the most talented? That's a big call. I'd imagine Denver, Seattle, New Orleans, San Francisco and probably another couple would call themselves at least as talented.

ONeill

Chargers to win comfortably tomorrow. Bengals only beat them 17-10 a lock of weeks ago and Rivers was all over the joint.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

thejuice

It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

our_fella

+2 on Kansas.... thank jesus!

AZOffaly

Unreal. Feel sorry for KC with the injuries, but Luck is some boy in fairness to him.

Syferus

Quote from: AZOffaly on January 05, 2014, 01:05:11 AM
Unreal. Feel sorry for KC with the injuries, but Luck is some boy in fairness to him.

The fumble TD was awesome but pure luck, pardon the pun.

Reid doesn't have any understanding of clock management.

Carmen Stateside

Enjoyed that one especially with Colts +2. Eagles -3 now hoping for another good one. Should be a few scores in this.

Carmen Stateside

Not so many scores as both defences playing strong. Eagles should be happy enough so far. Bree's has been careless first half.

Carmen Stateside

Saints in control now. Bree's been more careful with ball this half

cadhlancian

Carmen Stateside

Suddenly the Eagles lead by one! 5 mins to go, saints injuries have had a big impact second half!

Carmen Stateside

Saints going to take it! Good position for the winning kick. 

Carmen Stateside

Syferus

Building up to be a great weekend of football. A modern Ice Bowl and, much more importantly, an Auburn win will complete the picture.

Oraisteach

Yep, the modern Ice Bowl will be fun, but here's hoping the Noles open a can of whoop-ass!