American Sports Thread

Started by magickingdom, October 28, 2007, 06:02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gawa316

Heading to the Fresno State game tonight. Jeez the Californian's are fair weather supporters. Playing in a championship game in what will be Derek Carr's last home game, they can't sell the game out cause the fans are worried about it being too cold!!!

I've told a few that aren't going that its a good job you don't leave in Ireland as you'd never go out the door if you were worried about the weather.

Syferus

RealSpiritof98

great game, i predict Auburn to win by a hail mary 8)

Syferus

Quote from: RealSpiritof98 on December 08, 2013, 12:07:44 AM
great game, i predict Auburn to win by a hail mary 8)

Doesn't look like a miracle will be required this weekend.

RealSpiritof98

Syferus

Mizzou only succeeded in making Auburn angry.

RealSpiritof98

Syferus

Most exciting punter of all-time.

Syferus

Oh, Chris Davis. If that's the wining play of the game yet again it's (almost) as sweet as the Kick Six.

Syferus

Mason, 44 carries, 290 yards and 4 TDs.

Auburn 59-42 up. Game over. One of the most improbable SEC titles of all-time in the bag and Auburn certainly earnt a few style points tonight running the #5 team in the country ragged. They absolutely deserve to be in the BCS title game and if they're not it's indicative of the joke the current system has become.

AZOffaly

They deserve to be there for their offender, but the D is poor. And if Ohio state go unbeaten they will say they deserve to be too.

Syferus

Quote from: AZOffaly on December 08, 2013, 01:07:02 AM
They deserve to be there for their offender, but the D is poor. And if Ohio state go unbeaten they will say they deserve to be too.

There's all of one or two teams in the FBS that can defend. FSU and OSU are no shut-down teams on D themselves. The rules and inexperience of players make it next to impossible to have solid defences.

And one of those teams that can defend? Auburn happens to have beat them last week..

AZOffaly

I don't care what you say. I'd osu win tonight against a good msu defense they can't be frozen out.

Syferus

"Auburn also ran for 545 yards on a defense that was allowing only 119 rushing yards per game. "

If you're looking for a wow stat, that's a hell of a one to put in the faces of voters.

Syferus

Sparty manning up to Ohio State, holding them scoreless in the first quarter. Long may it continue.