American Sports Thread

Started by magickingdom, October 28, 2007, 06:02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oraisteach

Holy Cow!  42-41 OSU.  Michigan scores and goes for 2 and the win.  OSU intercepts pass. O-H-I-O!  24 straight wins.

stringbean

Here goes lads, who think auburn can do it? Would love to see it but head's rulin the heart!

AZOffaly

Can't see it lads. Alabama are about as 'professional' an outfit as you get in the NCAA. I can't see a Saban team slipping up this close. McCartney must be the most underrated college QB of all time and he may win his THIRD national championship this year.

I'd like to see Auburn do it, but since that whole episode with the tree I'm slightly biased against Alabama.

Syferus

Quote from: Oraisteach on November 30, 2013, 08:32:19 PM
Hey, Syf, what's your link to Auburn?

Got ESPN/Setanta in for the next two months today just for the Iron Bowl and the end of season games but I used to use this site, bear in mind I was looking for streams that worked well on 1mb connections: http://www.viponlinesports.eu/sports/american-football.html and http://lag10.com/channel35

AZOffaly

He means why do you like Auburn you eejit :)

BallyhaiseMan

Quote from: stringbean on November 30, 2013, 08:39:45 PM
Here goes lads, who think auburn can do it? Would love to see it but head's rulin the heart!

Can't see it. I don't see anyone, Auburn, Missouri in SEC champ game or FSU in the NC game beating them.
The question we should be asking is when is Saban and Bama going to lose another game??

Syferus

Big stop for the Tigers after looking all at sea to start the first drive.

Missed FG by Bama too. War Eagle.

AZOffaly

Quote from: BallyhaiseMan on November 30, 2013, 08:45:53 PM
Quote from: stringbean on November 30, 2013, 08:39:45 PM

Can't see it. I don't see anyone, Auburn, Missouri in SEC champ game or FSU in the NC game beating them.
The question we should be asking is when is Saban and Bama going to lose another game??

I think a big defensive unit could stop Alabama but I don't really see that sort of team. The old style big 10 teams or even a Stanford would have a shot.

I think mccarron will be a loss next year.

Syferus

Bama's d looked at sea itself on that drive. Still 0-0.

AZOffaly

Syferus

Great stuff by Auburn. They needed a solid start.

Syferus

Auburn paid big time for Dee Ford's mistake on 4th & 7. 7-7.

AZOffaly

Syferus

Auburn need to respond. After Dee Ford's mistake they've been anonymous.