American Sports Thread

Started by magickingdom, October 28, 2007, 06:02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stew

Quote from: gawa316 on September 13, 2011, 12:24:54 PM
Quote from: AZOffaly on September 13, 2011, 11:30:53 AM
Sebastian Janikowski, the Raiders kicker, kicked a 63 yard field goal last night in Denver :D

I see he said he kicked a 70 yarder in the pre-game!!

Winning start for the Raiders anyway, could will be a long season though

He's powerful fond of the aul date rape drug too. first class cnut.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Puckoon

Quote from: AZOffaly on September 13, 2011, 11:30:53 AM
Sebastian Janikowski, the Raiders kicker, kicked a 63 yard field goal last night in Denver :D

Hes a fat hewer with some boot on him!

thejuice

He's been arrested about 4 times, mostly for getting drunk and doing something stupid. He's definitely a Raider.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Galwaybhoy

A group of Denver fans spend $10,000 on billboards demanding Tebow starts.  Crazy boys, not exactly helping the situation nor will it be any help to the probably already low confidence of Orton and the rest of the Offense.

mc_grens

I haven't bought Gamepass yet- so I'll be on the lookout for a good stream for the San Diego New England game if anyone can help me out.

Minder

Quote from: mc_grens on September 18, 2011, 05:42:53 PM
I haven't bought Gamepass yet- so I'll be on the lookout for a good stream for the San Diego New England game if anyone can help me out.

Free trial this weekend McGrens. You just need to cancel after tonight's game.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

mc_grens

Quote from: Minder on September 18, 2011, 05:56:11 PM
Quote from: mc_grens on September 18, 2011, 05:42:53 PM

Free trial this weekend McGrens. You just need to cancel after tonight's game.

Splendid!

tyroneman

For Fuuuuuuucccccccccckkkkkkkkssssssssaaaaaaakkkkkkkeeeeee Raiders.

Game. In. Bag. You. Give. It. Away.

Capt Pat

Quote from: tyroneman on September 18, 2011, 09:35:40 PM

Twice as bad for the Vikings. They wiped Tampa out in the first half and then the Bucs wiped them out in the second. Jaysus wept.

mc_grens

Quote from: Capt Pat on September 19, 2011, 05:35:00 AM
Quote from: tyroneman on September 18, 2011, 09:35:40 PM

Twice as bad for the Vikings. They wiped Tampa out in the first half and then the Bucs wiped them out in the second. Jaysus wept.

For any BS Report listeners...

Jaaaash Freeman wins football games!

stew

Quote from: thejuice on September 12, 2011, 08:00:23 PM
How about Cam Newton. 422yds on his debut. Even if they lost that is really really impressive.

So were the three picks he threw.

In fairness he was playing the packers  and he has  no running game so it is all on him.

he is the real deal and the league is shaping up to having the best stable of qb's in history.

AZOffaly

Quote from: stew on September 19, 2011, 04:13:36 PM
How about Cam Newton. 422yds on his debut. Even if they lost that is really really impressive.

In fairness he was playing the packers  and he has  no running game so it is all on him.

he is the real deal and the league is shaping up to having the best stable of qb's in history.

Stew, that was from last week :D (juice's post). Amazing that we could nearly say the same again this week, albeit with 3 picks as you said. I like the way he kept coming back though.

stew

Quote from: AZOffaly on September 19, 2011, 04:15:10 PM
Quote from: stew on September 19, 2011, 04:13:36 PM

Stew, that was from last week :D (juice's post). Amazing that we could nearly say the same again this week, albeit with 3 picks as you said. I like the way he kept coming back though.

:-[ :-[ :-[

That's what i get for not taking the time to read the post.

it is remarkable what he is doing right now, what scares me is he threw the picks and they only lost by a TD again the so called world champions.

As for Denver fans calling for Tebow, be careful what you wish for, the guy finished third out of three on the depth chart, has definite issues with his throwing motion and is unproven at this level, he is a winner though but for me he should sit for another three to six weeks before throwing him to the wolves.

Capt Pat

Steve Smith is already on 334 yards receiving after two games. They also have Shockey and Olsen as pass catching tight ends and Jonathan Stewart as pass catching running backs to help out. Newton seems to have brought that group to life but he will have to stop throwing interceptions if he wants to win games.