Hamas attack Israel & subsequent genocide

Started by bennydorano, October 07, 2023, 09:39:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OgraAnDun

Quote from: red hander on October 07, 2023, 03:06:45 PMHateful Apartheid bastards propped up by hypocritical West that whines on about Russia while ignoring this shower of murdering scum and the Nazis of Ukraine.

You got the comparison the wrong way round there.

Deerstalker

Quote from: Itchy on October 07, 2023, 02:54:49 PM
Quote from: seafoid on October 07, 2023, 02:24:50 PM
Quote from: Premier Emperor on October 07, 2023, 01:46:07 PMIt's going to be a hard sell for Hamas to convince the world they're honourable freedom fighters instead of stone age savages
https://twitter.com/RadioGenoa/status/1710564615099129968

Israel uses prisoners and corpses as bargaining chips. Hamas are doing the same thing
Israel also has a bank of Palestinian body parts used for plastic surgery in the Israeli army .
Who are the savages?

Israel are the savages, they learned well from the Nazis. Good luck to Hamas but the response will be brutal, indiscriminate and sponsored by the best weapons the west can buy for them.

Itchy is ok with women being kidnapped, killed, stripped and paraded on the back of a pick up but draws the line at people criticising women pundits.

seafoid

‏Tal Schneider טל שניידר تال شنايدر
@talschneider
·
2m
Israeli Health Authorities update: 150 killed in huge Hamas assault, 1100 injured, about 200 are severely hurt; dozens of hostages taken to Gaza, including women, men, elderly, and young kids.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Itchy

Quote from: Deerstalker on October 07, 2023, 04:26:43 PM
Quote from: Itchy on October 07, 2023, 02:54:49 PM
Quote from: seafoid on October 07, 2023, 02:24:50 PM
Quote from: Premier Emperor on October 07, 2023, 01:46:07 PMIt's going to be a hard sell for Hamas to convince the world they're honourable freedom fighters instead of stone age savages
https://twitter.com/RadioGenoa/status/1710564615099129968

Israel uses prisoners and corpses as bargaining chips. Hamas are doing the same thing
Israel also has a bank of Palestinian body parts used for plastic surgery in the Israeli army .
Who are the savages?

Israel are the savages, they learned well from the Nazis. Good luck to Hamas but the response will be brutal, indiscriminate and sponsored by the best weapons the west can buy for them.

Itchy is ok with women being kidnapped, killed, stripped and paraded on the back of a pick up but draws the line at people criticising women pundits.

Oh dear, moron alert.

seafoid

‏Tal Schneider טל שניידר تال شنايدر
@talschneider
·
25m
Israeli Health Authorities update: 200 killed in huge Hamas assault, 1100 injured, about 200 are severely hurt; dozens of hostages taken to Gaza, including women, men, elderly, and young kids.

gallsman

Quote from: LC on October 07, 2023, 12:56:46 PMSetting aside the current and tragic conflict the jews always came across as a group who would double down big time on playing the victim card.  For example if a politician / public figure said something out of turn / in appropriate which could be deemed racist, homophobic or anti-semetic it seems to be when it is the latter the representatives of this group are all over the media jumping up and down about being so hard done by and how they are such a persecuted group in society.  Last time I checked no cops in the states have ever shot a jew in controversial circumstances, African Americans not so fortunate in this regard.

Everyone just ok with this, yeah? f**k me like.

Jewish people in "more attuned to persecution of Jews" shocker. Gerry Adams is some f**king sc**bag like. You always hear him banging on about the poor Fenians and poor Irish, but Christ he doesn't give too much of a f**k about the Rohingya, does he?!

Are people really this f**king dumb? Or do they expect others to be?

God14

I've always been very sympathetic to the Palestinian cause
But some deeply disturbing troubling videos on twitter

Makes you wonder...

marty34

People, as humans, will only take so much before they decide enough is enough.

Surprising thing is that Israel didn't know this was coming.  There will be huge questions over their security services and intelligent services.

seafoid

Israelis are paranoid . They are still processing the trauma from WW2. Think how long the trauma from the Famine lasted in Ireland.

red hander

Quote from: God14 on October 07, 2023, 07:26:42 PMI've always been very sympathetic to the Palestinian cause

Makes you wonder...

A desperate people resorting to desperate measures, their suffering completely ignored by West. Do you know how many Palestinian children have been murdered by the IDF this year alone, not one of them reported by the western media.

seafoid

Quote from: God14 on October 07, 2023, 07:26:42 PMI've always been very sympathetic to the Palestinian cause

Makes you wonder...
Would it be fair for  Northern catholics to be judged on the basis of what the INLA did ?

Itchy

Quote from: gallsman on October 07, 2023, 07:18:19 PM
Quote from: LC on October 07, 2023, 12:56:46 PMSetting aside the current and tragic conflict the jews always came across as a group who would double down big time on playing the victim card.  For example if a politician / public figure said something out of turn / in appropriate which could be deemed racist, homophobic or anti-semetic it seems to be when it is the latter the representatives of this group are all over the media jumping up and down about being so hard done by and how they are such a persecuted group in society.  Last time I checked no cops in the states have ever shot a jew in controversial circumstances, African Americans not so fortunate in this regard.

Jewish people in "more attuned to persecution of Jews" shocker. Gerry Adams is some f**king sc**bag like. You always hear him banging on about the poor Fenians and poor Irish, but Christ he doesn't give too much of a f**k about the Rohingya, does he?!

I don't agree with any generalisation of "the Jews" as it's a religion made of all sort of people from all over. Now the Israelis on the other hand are a brutal, racist, murderous regime and they are reaping what they sowed today. I don't know what the hell you are on about regarding Gerry Adams mind you

red hander

Quote from: Itchy on October 07, 2023, 08:57:57 PM

I don't agree with any generalisation of "the Jews" as it's a religion made of all sort of people from all over. Now the Israelis on the other hand are a brutal, racist, murderous regime and they are reaping what they sowed today. I don't know what the hell you are on about regarding Gerry Adams mind you

Obviously on the drink. But hard to say judging by some of his 'sober' contributions.

gallsman

It's a hyperbolic comparison for satirical effect of the faux outrage that Jewish people are more aware of and concerned about issues that affect primarily Jewish people.

seafoid

Quote from: gallsman on October 07, 2023, 09:23:54 PM

It's a hyperbolic comparison for satirical effect of the faux outrage that Jewish people are more aware of and concerned about issues that affect primarily Jewish people.
All  minorities are