All Ireland Club Championships - Final Stages

Started by drici, January 10, 2010, 10:32:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Canalman on March 15, 2010, 05:20:22 PM
Will be delighted either way after the football final. Think that Quilty will win this game and a tad easier than most think. They are a very good team with their better subs to see them through the last 15mins. Honestly think SG had their chance against Salthill when imo they were by far the better team. The West Clare lads to prevail.

Quilty by 4points .

Potrumna will imo destroy Ballyhale in the hurling. From what I have seen of Ballyhale on TG4 this season they are a team on the sllide.

wrong on both counts. St Galls are a far better team than the Salthill game. more mature and experienced. while the Kilmurry team beaten Kerry champions and Laois champions (albeit 13 men) i thought they made a lot of bad decisions during the game. i think we will win by one.

Portumna are favourites for this game no doubt but i have a sneaky feeling Ballyhale will win by 2 points in a cracking game. Ballyhale thought they would just concentrate on their own game last year and not worry about Portumna but I'm sure this year hey will adopt a different approach.

cant wait till tomorrow. leaving riot/car stealing/ glue sniffing Belfast about half ten!!!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

ardmhachaabu

Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

DownFanatic

Best of luck to the Galls tomorrow. Fantastic team and great representatives of Ulster football. However, I think Kilmurry may just edge it but I hope Im wrong.

Shortso79

Dubh driocht

Best of luck to St Galls tomorrow. I think that it will be a cautious game as the Clare men are shrewd although Galls have the better players. Lenny is the height of shrewdness however- two great teams and two excellent managers who I have had the pleasure of sorting out life with over 3 decades. Galls by 4.Portumna by 6.

stephenite

Quote from: gallsman on March 15, 2010, 05:09:08 PM
Here we are then, two days to go until the day that Paul Gribben/Veronica never believed would come again when inconsolable  back in the club on the night of St. Patrick's Day four years - the day he gets to play in Croke Park again.

That's the reason I'm tipping Galls - it took us 6 years to get back, powerful motiviation to right the wrong when you've lost one by a slim margin or in extra time. Hard to quantify but the Croke Park experience is huge as well I feel.

magickingdom

Quote from: DownFanatic on March 16, 2010, 10:29:26 PM
Best of luck to the Galls tomorrow. Fantastic team and great representatives of Ulster football. However, I think Kilmurry may just edge it but I hope Im wrong.

id love to see galls win this simply because of the heartbreak 4 years ago but kilmurry know all about heartbreak too having lost out in munster by a point. kilmurry came back from the dead against a very good o rahillys team and id fancy them but wouldnt put money on it

Onion Bag

Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

NaomhBridAbĂș

in the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king. but he still only has one eye

Roashter

Gabriel_Hurl

boojangles

full back

EagleLord

Would like t owish St Galls all the best myself. A top team, who deserve it, their hunger will drive them over the line today I would think.

JimStynes