Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glensman

I see league games for Sunday 24 April are down for 10am. Is that because of the Joe McDonagh match v Down that day? Is it up to the two teams to actually pick a time??

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Glensman on April 13, 2022, 04:40:15 AM
I see league games for Sunday 24 April are down for 10am. Is that because of the Joe McDonagh match v Down that day? Is it up to the two teams to actually pick a time??

St Endas and Ballycran will have big trips and early starts that day
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

marty34

Quote from: Glensman on April 13, 2022, 04:40:15 AM

That's an early start!

Saffrongael

Some bad mismatches in those U-15 Div 1 games
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

keep her low this half

Big game against Offaly this weekend at Casement. Forewarned is forearmed and I would expect it to be a lot closer than the league match. Hopefully McManus is back for this game. We could well end up playing Offaly four times this year. Here's hoping for a good performance and a home win, up the Saffs!

imtommygunn

Yeah I think this will be a tough one. How 4? Once already, this game then potentially a final. What else?

barnish oggie

Quote from: Saffrongael on April 13, 2022, 10:52:08 PM

Really there are three levels of teams there but it would mean 5 teams in div 1, 10 in div 2 and 5 and in div 3 if you were going to avoid these scores, as the same happens in div 2.

Pjoe

Quote from: barnish oggie on April 14, 2022, 09:34:34 AM

Really there are three levels of teams there but it would mean 5 teams in div 1, 10 in div 2 and 5 and in div 3 if you were going to avoid these scores, as the same happens in div 2.

What clubs are involved in Ard Na Rí at u-15?

Tyrdub

Quote from: Pjoe on April 14, 2022, 09:44:19 AM
Quote from: barnish oggie on April 14, 2022, 09:34:34 AM

What clubs are involved in Ard Na Rí at u-15?
I think its St Galls & St Brigids

Milltown Row2

It'll be a tough game on Sat at Corrigan, can't see NMcM being fit for it so the team that started the last day should (barring any other injuries) be given the same opportunity to follow up on a great performance the last day.

How Offaly react or what they have learned form the last day will be interesting.. decent sub bench gives us a strong panel hoping for a strong start and don't give them a sniff
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

johnnycool

Heard Antrim are wanting the Down game moved to Newry as they don't want to play in Ballycran.

Surprised at that if there's any truth in it considering the messing around with the UFC game being moved out of Corrigan...

Milltown Row2

Quote from: johnnycool on April 14, 2022, 12:18:12 PM
Heard Antrim are wanting the Down game moved to Newry as they don't want to play in Ballycran.

Surprised at that if there's any truth in it considering the messing around with the UFC game being moved out of Corrigan...

Ballycran is a decent pitch with a stand, I said before, counties will always look after their own interests #ballycranornowhere   :D

Tyrdub

Possibly to do with who voted against Antrim, and Corrigan, originally??

johnnycool

Quote from: Tyrdub on April 14, 2022, 12:40:10 PM

Possibly to do with who voted against Antrim, and Corrigan, originally??

Two delegates from Down who wouldn't know one end of a hurl from the other, is that the answer you're after?