Previous topic - Next topic

Rossfan

So what are DUPUDA going to do now?
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

johnnycool

Quote from: Rossfan on November 09, 2018, 12:51:21 PM
So what are DUPUDA going to do now?

Speak to Jamwie Bwyson and see what their next strategy is.

Turns out Arlene and Nige sat to May's letter for a few days and are only responding now once the contents of the letter were leaked.
I wonder did they tell Sammy and the rest of the gang at the time!!

Smokin Joe

WT4E

Quote from: Smokin Joe on November 09, 2018, 02:47:28 PM
A neat summary on how badly the DUP have played this:
https://twitter.com/timoconnorbl/status/1060844350110920706

Enjoyed the line about the New Zealand back row.... this is the biggest head scratcher for me if there was one brain in DUP could they not see the benefits in both having one of the best places in the world to do business tied with the fact they would prevent any chance on a united Ireland for a couple 100 more years!!!! I love laughing at them - long may Arlene rule!!!!

Rossfan

They've done more in the last 2 and a half years to re unite Ireland than all of us put together ;D

God14

Quote from: Rossfan on November 09, 2018, 04:53:26 PM
They've done more in the last 2 and a half years to re unite Ireland than all of us put together ;D

+1

GJL

The predicted shafting has begun. They will have a full scale melt down in the next fortnight. Enjoyable.

seafoid

The DUP can thweam and thweam all they want Cos the Tories can get labour votes.
It would be good for everyone if the UUP replaced the fruitcakes .
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

WT4E

I see the look of terror on their faces has started and also trying to say its the Conservative back benchers who aren't happy not just us...... Pause then smile like everything's under Control  ;D

Rossfan

Quote from: GJL on November 09, 2018, 07:10:44 PM
The predicted shafting has begun. They will have a full scale melt down in the next fortnight. Enjoyable.
Serves the ignorant hatefilled bigoted cnuts right.
A great chance to make the 6 Cos have an economy again and they totally opposed it.

armaghniac

Quote from: seafoid on November 09, 2018, 07:14:33 PM
The DUP can thweam and thweam all they want Cos the Tories can get labour votes.
It would be good for everyone if the UUP replaced the fruitcakes .

I don't know if Labour will save them.  Boris's brother resigned today and called for a referendum.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

pbat

If they do get shafted I would have the black taxis driving around Belfast with the flags out the windows like the time the ceasefire was announced to really rub it up the C**ts.

majestic

Anyone out there offer any advise of buying a house in Belfast at the minute? Differing opinions - I'd like to wait and see how this plays out, she does not!!

How do people see prices moving over the next 6/12 months?

God14

Russian roulette really, no one has any idea how this will pan out. But personally I'd keep my hands in my pocket.
A no deal Brexit is still a real live potential outcome, and property prices will certainly fall in that event.

armaghniac

Quote from: God14 on November 09, 2018, 10:39:11 PM
Russian roulette really, no one has any idea how this will pan out. But personally I'd keep my hands in my pocket.
A no deal Brexit is still a real live potential outcome, and property prices will certainly fall in that event.

Property prices may fall, but interest rates would likely rise.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B