3) Man Utd
4) Liverpool

Top Scorer - Lukaku

Best Signing - Grealish

Team that will do surprisingly well - Brentford

Team that will do surprisingly bad - Everton

Hound

Quote from: viperhiggins on August 13, 2021, 04:18:26 PM
Manchester United have been going from strength to strength with each passing season since Ferguson walked away.
ManU are arguably now at their strongest since Ferguson left.  But to say they've got stronger each season since he left is just absurd. Not untypical of all your posts in fairness to you.

Capt Pat

Predictions

Top 4
1) Liverpool
2)Chelsea
3) Man City
4) Leicester

Top Scorer - Salah

Best Signing - Sancho

Team that will do surprisingly well - Norwich

Team that will do surprisingly bad - Wolves

thewobbler

Top 4

City
Chelsea

Huge gap

United and Liverpool scrape in ahead of Spurs.

—-

Top scorer; Kane by 5-6
Player of the year: KdB
Surprise package: none
All gone wrong: Arsenal

gawa316

Quote from: J70 on August 13, 2021, 04:15:14 PM
Quote from: Armamike on August 13, 2021, 04:11:20 PM
Not a single paper or pundit predicting Liverpool.  Bit short sighted.

Its the concerns over the forward line, especially with Mane and Salah heading for the African Cup of Nations in the winter, as well as the strengthening of the other three clubs, especially Chelsea and City.
If they could bring in another decent forward option, I'd be more optimistic myself.

Looks like they might miss just 2 games cause of the leagues winter break. I think those games are Brentford and Palace

RedHand88

Quote from: Cunny Funt on August 13, 2021, 05:02:48 PM
Predictions

Top 4
1) Chelsea
2) Man City
3) Man Utd
4) Liverpool

Top Scorer - Lukaku

Best Signing - Grealish

Team that will do surprisingly well - Brentford

Team that will do surprisingly bad - Everton

That wouldn't be a surprise.

gawa316

Predictions

Top 4
1) Liverpool
2) Man City
3) Chelsea
4) Utd

Top Scorer - Salah

Best Signing - Ings

Team that will do surprisingly well - Villa

Team that will do surprisingly bad - Wolves

RedHand88

Top 4

Liverpool
Chelsea
City
United

Top scorer - Salah

Surprisingly good - Brentford

Surprisingly bad - City (3rd)

Boycey

Pundits mightn't be picking yis but the optimism is still strong, have any of you not picked them to win the league  :)

nrico2006

Don't see why Chelsea are so favoured to be honest, spent a lot last summer and were expected to do well too. I could laugh and the change in attitude towards Lukaku being signed considering the joke figure every one saw him when at United. Chelsea have a notoriously bad record with high profile strikers too, so don't be surprised to see Lukaku be mediocre enough.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

quit yo jibbajabba

There was a stat at Everton, of which i have absolutely no proof 😃, that Everton that season would have had exactly the same amount of points with and without his goals ie he was a great man for getting the third in a 3 0 but not the winner in a 1 0. Always stuck with me.

I think hes improved, time will tell

caprea

Quote from: nrico2006 on August 13, 2021, 09:10:32 PM
Don't see why Chelsea are so favoured to be honest, spent a lot last summer and were expected to do well too. I could laugh and the change in attitude towards Lukaku being signed considering the joke figure every one saw him when at United. Chelsea have a notoriously bad record with high profile strikers too, so don't be surprised to see Lukaku be mediocre enough.

Lukaku scored 12 and 16 league goals for United in his two seasons there. So even if he "flops" again he'll be by far their top scorer on last seasons history at Chelsea.

Lukaku is a born goal scorer, he's scored 200 approx senior goals. You can doubt him if you wish but you are likely to be wrong.

Captain Obvious

Quote from: nrico2006 on August 13, 2021, 09:10:32 PM

Chelsea was managed by Frank Lampard then and Tuchel now.

laoislad

New season same old Arsenal.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

RedHand88

Quote from: RedHand88 on August 13, 2021, 06:54:52 PM
Top 4

Liverpool
Chelsea
City
United

Top scorer - Salah

Surprisingly good - Brentford

Surprisingly bad - City (3rd)

Called it.