6 (15.4%)
Kieran McDonald - Mayo
1 (2.6%)
Ronan Clarke - Armagh
4 (10.3%)

Total Members Voted: 37

Voting closed: November 12, 2006, 10:02:33 AM

criostlinn

Have to go with donaghy. Turned kerrys season around. Definatly dont agree with opinions on galvin. No wonder the skills of gaa are in decline when a forward like galvin is been mentioned for player of the year.

Barney

I would give it to O'Se. League and Championship he was excellent. Kerry's season turned in the main with the move of Donaghy to the edge of the square but remember the crucial score came in the first minute of the second half against Armagh. From then on the kingdom were on fire.

Keith Higgins will be Young Player of the Year taking into account his u21 performances, and championship performances (forgetting most of the Dublin game, and the Final).

OkeyDoke

Have to agree with you there Barney, Keith higgins should get YPOY unless they decide to give it to Donaghy and give O SE the senior player - Is Donaghy eligible for YPOY,not sure how it works.
As much as i admire CMac, i can't understand hows hes nominated for Player of the year, i would have 3-4 Mayo players ahead of him!! :-\

schemozzler

If Donaghy wins, that will mean he is regarded as the best Irish exponent of basketball and football in successive seasons, I think. The ubermensch underdog! 

Over the Bar

Despite his impact really only counted v Armagh & Longford & lesser so to the latter stages of the championship, I don't think Donaghy deserves it & since it's fellow players voting I don't think he will win it.   Unfortunatley our public is becoming more like the british every day whereby they shit their pants at the new kid on the block but hopefully that won't affect our wise-ed intercounty players.  O'Se for the car I say!!

ONeill

75.8% of the board were correct then....
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Redhandfan

Kieran Donaghy...a deserving winner.

His Beragh counterpart Alan Rodgers must surely take a lot of credit for this.

paddypastit

Seanie, McDonald didn't show - all the others were there
come disagree with me on http://gushtystuppencehapenny.wordpress.com/ and spread the word

Barney

Mayo4Sam14

You can forget about Sean Cavanagh as far as he's a man!

Mayo4Sam14

You can forget about Sean Cavanagh as far as he's a man!

muppet

MWWSI 2017