The Official THFC thread

Started by Owenmoresider, October 25, 2007, 08:46:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

stiffler

Bad news for spooors, 'arry says he might have to dip into the transfer market yet again.

Lennon seems to have added an end product to his game this season, he has impressed me thus far.

Crouch will not be happy coming off the bench all season, Keanes position may be under threat if Crouch proves his worth during his game time on the pitch.

GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

An Gaeilgoir

Quote from: stiffler on August 30, 2009, 10:23:27 AM
Bad news for spooors, 'arry says he might have to dip into the transfer market yet again.

Lennon seems to have added an end product to his game this season, he has impressed me thus far.

Crouch will not be happy coming off the bench all season, Keanes position may be under threat if Crouch proves his worth during his game time on the pitch.

Keane and Defoe are in flying form at the moment. Crouch is no threat to keane especially now that Modric is injured. keane will be playing a more midfield role in the upcoming games and as well as that he is captain.

tyroneboi

Kranjkar for 2.5 million - bargain! Hope Petrov comes in as well to finally have an out and out left midfielder in the squad.

An Gaeilgoir

Quote from: tyroneboi on September 01, 2009, 11:51:25 AM
Kranjkar for 2.5 million - bargain! Hope Petrov comes in as well to finally have an out and out left midfielder in the squad.

Talks of Anton Ferdinand now as well

Archie Mitchell

Glad Spurs didn't get Martin Petrov, though he wanted to go. Someone must have been taking the piss if they were suggesting City would pay £10million + Petrov for Bentley.

Mickey Linden

Heading over tot he Burnley game in two weeks time. Can anyone reccomend a good bar close tot he ground for a couple of pre match pints?

thewobbler

Klinsmann got 4 against Wimbledon in the 90s.

space rabbit

Quote from: T Fearon on September 28, 2009, 10:52:49 AM
Great result on Saturday and could easily have been a replica of the 9 nil win ove Bristol Rovers in 1977.

Incidentally, regarding Robbie's four goals, is that the first time a Spurs player has netted four times in a competitive game since Colin Lee did against Bristol Rovers 32 years ago?

I certainly can't think of anyone since, though we have given a few teams some good hidings, not least Drogheda Utd in the UEFA Cup in the mid 80s>

botman

Man Utd's London feeder club is doing quite well. I'd say Sir Alex will be back for a bit of shopping in January.

Keep them at it.

spiritof91and94

Quote from: T Fearon on September 14, 2009, 02:25:21 PM
Loads of good Spurs pubs around the ground, you'll have no problem

Gilpins Bell or Rising Sun in Edmonton Angel

stew

Quote from: T Fearon on October 19, 2009, 04:20:12 PM
Great start to the season continues, and we should collect another three points at home to Stoke on Saturday, and a relativelty easy few games (on paper) coming up

Is it time to remove Liverpool from the big four and move City in there instead? The spuds are also knocking at the door and fair play to them for that.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

ONeill

Was just thinking there - November 1999 - almost 10 years now since the Spuds last beat Arsenal in the league. Quite remarkable.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

thewobbler

There's a lot of things Spurs have been doing this season that they haven't done in a decade or more.

full back

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1227214/To/index.html

Spurs veteran Carlo Cudicini has been taken to hospital with a suspected broken pelvis after a road smash. The Italian stopper is reported to have been injured after crashing his BMW motorbike in Walthamstow in east London.