The Official THFC thread

Started by Owenmoresider, October 25, 2007, 08:46:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

Old Bill

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on October 05, 2008, 05:45:13 PM
End of Ramos?
No. Commolli wont get another transfer window though. I actually thought that Spurs were better than they have been today. Just couldnt get a goal.

hitzelsperger

ha ha fearon you p**ck...its getting near time to start an Official Tottenham Hotspurs Coca-Cola Championship 2009 thread!

T Fearon

How we didn't score at least 3 is beyond me. Rumour now is that Venables will replace Comolli ???

Great interview with Jol in Sunday Times yesterday. Says structure (Director of Football and manager) is right at Tottenham but personnel wrong and the club has lost its identity. Hamburg top of Bundeslegia but I got the impression the big man would come back to the Lane tomorrow if asked and he still has the house near the training ground

Windmill abu

It's panto season again at White Hart Lane. you have to keep shouting at the Tottenham defence, "they're behind you!"
Never underestimate the power of complaining

The Gs Man

Quote from: Windmill abu on October 06, 2008, 10:01:15 AM
It's panto season again at White Hart Lane. you have to keep shouting at the Tottenham defence, "they're behind you!"

Wrong thread Windmill!!!!

I think the two week break for Internationals is a God-send.  I reckon once we win our next match the floodgates will open and we'll storm up the table.
Keep 'er lit

Windmill abu

QuoteIt's panto season again at White Hart Lane. you have to keep shouting at the Tottenham defence, "they're behind you!"

Wrong thread Windmill!!!!

I think the two week break for Internationals is a God-send.  I reckon once we win our next match the floodgates will open and we'll storm up the table.

If I cant post jokes about Spurs on this thread,why should you be allowed to?

The Gs Man

Keep 'er lit

Bomber

Whats the difference between a triangle and Tottenham Hotspur?

A triangle has three points!!!

The Gs Man

Keep 'er lit

Windmill abu

I was playing scrabble and had enough letters to make 'Tottenham Hotspurs Football Club'. I was gutted when I found out it was only worth two points.

Old Bill

almost a year to day after martin jol got the door, ramos gets the door with harry houdini coming in the other end. Cant say im surprised. Thought the board would ahve gave ramos a little bit more time. delighted to see the board have dumped the director of football role. Good riddance to the gooner spy commolli. Harry wouldn put up with that shit. Portsmouth needed the money as well. happy to see an old fashioned england manager comin in to pump up the players
Would like to see harry bring defoe with him. I really do believe his heart still lies at the lane. There will be a fire sale at fratton park at the next window if another former spur crouch would be able to come that would be a huge bonus.
Another thing he needs to do is strip hollywood jenas of the captaincy and give it to woodgate.
The ledley king situation also needs to be looked at.
We also need 2/3 defensive midfielders also at the next window, u just cant play with 4/5 attacking midfielders it leaves the team with no balance.
I would settle not to be relegated this year as it has been very worrying lately. A good cup run would be a bonus. Europe next year is prob out of our reach tho. We need to rebuild properly after the hatchet job done by the gooner spy.