Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Chelsea would be another good test of OGS, Chelsea are starting to play better now.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Cunny Funt

Short straw draw for United again meanwhile City could get Newport county. Thats the luck of the draw i suppose.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Cunny Funt on January 28, 2019, 07:42:41 PM
Short straw draw for United again meanwhile City could get Newport county. Thats the luck of the draw i suppose.

It wouldn't matter as you have to beat the best teams left in the cup..

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Cunny Funt

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 28, 2019, 07:46:31 PM

Matters alright. If Chelsea drew City one of the best teams would be out leaving the path clearer to reach the final.

screenexile

Quote from: Cunny Funt on January 28, 2019, 07:52:23 PM

Matters alright. If Chelsea drew City one of the best teams would be out leaving the path clearer to reach the final.

Indeed ... hope all the good teams go out then defend for your lives and score a set piece or a slippy counter in the final then hang on for dear life and you have yourself another trophy!!

It's the United way!!

Milltown Row2

Yes a possible better route to the final but knocking out the bigger teams is easier than the final..

If City get to the Final, they'll have the CL final to play and League wrapped up and going for a treble!

I'd say there won't be too much between them on the night, plays to a finish also so no extra games..

Cunny Funt

Quote from: screenexile on January 28, 2019, 08:05:16 PM

Indeed ... hope all the good teams go out then defend for your lives and score a set piece or a slippy counter in the final then hang on for dear life and you have yourself another trophy!!

It's the United way!!

Are you still getting bad flashbacks of 1999?

Farrandeelin

It's the United way!!

Friday night still bugging You?
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

screenexile

Quote from: Farrandeelin on January 28, 2019, 08:53:57 PM

It's the United way!!

Friday night still bugging You?

Not particularly . . . I'm not an Arsenal fan.

Boycey

Screen is like a Stars In Their Eyes contestant

"Tonight Matthew I'm going to be a.............

Burnley fan"

Was sad enough when we were good but now that we're not that good it's even sadder 😂

screenexile

Quote from: Boycey on January 29, 2019, 11:09:55 AM
Screen is like a Stars In Their Eyes contestant

"Tonight Matthew I'm going to be a.............

Burnley fan"

Was sad enough when we were good but now that we're not that good it's even sadder 😂

You see it's actually the opposite for me . . . it's much more fun now!!

Maroon Manc

Quote from: magpie seanie on January 28, 2019, 08:55:21 AM
Quote from: Over the Bar on January 27, 2019, 10:07:36 AM
Nice win for u18s at Anfield  to dump Liverpool out of the League Cup.  They were 2-0 down and came back to win 3-2. Schweet!

Saw the goals. Two free kicks by Greenwood and a lovely bit of skill on the right by him to create the other one. He does look good.

I've always been under the impression Greenwood left foot is his strongest so scoring 2 free kicks with his right is some going.

Boycey

This has been kicking around for a couple of days but worth a look if you've not seen it. It's a collection of his touches vs Liverpool.. lovely silky skills in possession.

https://youtu.be/25IEbMH_mvU

Muck Savage

Fellaini gone for 7M
A lot of abuse from the supporters over the years but he gave 100% when asked. Fitted into Jose's game plan but not with Olle

trailer

Quote from: Muck Savage on January 29, 2019, 05:29:53 PM
Fellaini gone for 7M
A lot of abuse from the supporters over the years but he gave 100% when asked. Fitted into Jose's game plan but not with Olle

That's excellent business tbf. 7p would have been a good fee. Wonder if that Chinese club would take that other Belgian waste of space Lukaku?